Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Champions League Last 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Champions League Last 4 Empty
PostSubject: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 am

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid Tue 17 Apr 19:45

Chelsea v Barcelona Wed 18 Apr 19:45

Barcelona v Chelsea Tue 24 Apr 19:45

Real Madrid v Bayern Munich Wed 25 Apr 19:45
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 am

Trouble is, if Bayern get through they will play at home in the final which is wrong.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 am

Well they are winning 1-0 Ribery with the goal and they seem to be in control
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 am

ancient milanista wrote:
Trouble is, if Bayern get through they will play at home in the final which is wrong.

Kinda disagree that it's wrong, the bigger teams have the bigger stadiums so there's always a chance that a European giant's stadium will be host. If they manage to get there, then fair play to them! Would be too late to change the venue too. Both teams in the final will get an equal ticket allocation as well.

Plus Roma in '84 showed it isn't always an advantage Crying or Very sad

I still think Madrid will progress, anyway, even if Bayern were the better team tonight and deserved the win.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:08 am

^^ Can't understand why they actually have to decide so early. And they could always use a stadium whose team hasn't qualified for the competition.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 am

Meh, doesn't happen too often anyway. Back at Wembley next year, for example, which is poor after it was there last year.

Although it's a good job the Nou Camp won't be hosting any time soon, with Barca almost guaranteed to be in the final every year.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:42 am

Chelsea 1-0 up at half time, Drogba right on the stroke of HT. Good work from Ramires.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 am

Don't know how Chelsea are still winning this match.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 am

the above x 10

Why couldn't they have shot like that against Milan?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 am

Barca will go through, I'm still pretty certain.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 am

UEFA Champions League Semi Finals - 2nd leg

Bayern Munich 2-1 Real Madrid
Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 am

I think Barcelona should be able to turn it around. However, i think the Clasico can have an effect on the Real/Bayern match. The fact that Bayern have got nothing to play for in the league, they can afford to rest their key players while Real Madrid will have a grueling clash with Barca and if they were to lose by a significant margin, it could have an effect on the mentality of the players. Another factor is the defence. Real can attack but at the back they can leak goals and i cannot see them keeping a clean sheet. I am going to stick with what i have been saying since the the lineup was confirmed and am going for a Bayern v Barcelona final.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 am

Barcelona v Chelsea (agg 0 - 1) Tue 24 Apr 19:45
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 am

Guardiola said Messi was ill on Sunday, though I think he said he'd been training today.

I'll predict 3-1 Barca.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 am

I want Barca to knock Chelea out because if Chelsea were to win the Champions League but we were to finish 4th in the Premier Laugue then I think Chelsea would take the 4th Champs League spot at our expense.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:47 am

Full Time

Barcelona 2-2 Chelsea (agg 2-3)
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
I want Barca to knock Chelea out because if Chelsea were to win the Champions League but we were to finish 4th in the Premier Laugue then I think Chelsea would take the 4th Champs League spot at our expense.

Yeah that must be pretty worrying for you. They're without Ivanovic, Ramires, Terry (what was he doing haha), and one more who I've forgot, for the final.

Top effort from Chelsea - not too impressed with Barca, mind. Was actually Barca 1-2 Chelsea after Terry's red.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 am

Latest Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern Munich (agg 2 - 2)

Ronaldo with a harsh penalty after 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:57 am

55 minutes gone
Real Madrid 2-1 Bayern Munich (agg 3 - 3)
This game has got everything The two "r's" Robben and Ronaldo with the goals
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 am

3 mins until penalties in the Real v Bayern game!
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Mi piace calcio wrote:

Yeah that must be pretty worrying for you. They're without Ivanovic, Ramires, Terry (what was he doing haha), and one more who I've forgot, for the final.

Top effort from Chelsea - not too impressed with Barca, mind. Was actually Barca 1-2 Chelsea after Terry's red.

I have to hope Chelsea lose in the final now.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:14 am

Penalties here we go!
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 am

Bayern win the shoot out!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 am

Some poor penalties in the shoot out. Well done to Bayern though. Will be a great occasion if they can win the CL in their own stadium. You'd fancy Ribery, Robben, Gomez etc to be able to bag a couple against a Chelsea defence without Ivanovic and Terry.

The two Madrid-Bayern games were incredibly even IMO, two pretty equal times.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 am

Couldn't watch the Chelsea match live because no SKy or interent at the cottage where I was staying so only saw the highlights. What was Terry thinking of? Prat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions League Last 4   Champions League Last 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions League Last 4
Page 1 of 1