Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm

I have yet to visit Firenze and hope to visit next season. I usually try to take in two games over two days with just a nights stay, which you can do if flying from Luton as they have three flights each day going both ways to Milan. No chance of that if the wife is with me though as she hates all the running around. I remember last September travelled from Milan to watch Samp v Grossotto and then ran like hell to catch the metro / train and then metro again to watch Inter v Roma late that evening....and both games finished 0-0 and I got soaked as it chucked it down.

It does really limit the choices though to watching a Milan team on one of the games. It take approx 1.45mins to Genoa and about the same to Florence. Torino is about the same distance and I have yet to see the new Juve stadium so may have to pay a visit.

Just wonderd if anyone else is planning to take in a game next season!...or off to see any other leagues? I watched Real Madrid about 18 months ago and althouh a good game the atmosphere was poor compared to Italy. French League 1 though is worth a visit and I was impressed with the Ultras showing for both PSG and Nice games when I went there a couple of years ago!
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 am

I took in a Milan game at the San Siro and saw Livorno away at Brescia last season.Flying budget to Bergamoo from Manchester has been great,I even took the trouble to see Inter one week along with an Atalanta game.Defo be going next season.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 pm

vincenti wrote:
I took in a Milan game at the San Siro and saw Livorno away at Brescia last season.Flying budget to Bergamoo from Manchester has been great,I even took the trouble to see Inter one week along with an Atalanta game.Defo be going next season.

I will have to look out for the Manchester budget flights.....I usually have to trek to Luton. East Mids is OK for but only one flight a day! makes it hard to go sat morning and come back Sunday Evening!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 am

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

Thanks AM - I have been looking for a list like that....sampo still appear to be missing there remaining dates....surey they are consider playing sheffield united pre-season!!

I fancied watching Udinese but Southampton is a bit off the beaton track for me!
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm

I notice Sampdoria have been invited to play Barcelona in their Gamper Cup friendly(named after their first President). I watched Juventus play them for this about 8 years ago whilst on holiday in Spain and 92,000 was the attendance!!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 pm

forza sampdoria wrote:
Thanks AM - I have been looking for a list like that....sampo still appear to be missing there remaining dates....surey they are consider playing sheffield united pre-season!!

I fancied watching Udinese but Southampton is a bit off the beaton track for me!

Get away with yo, it's a Saturday and Southampton is in a lovely area - take your wife for a weekend away!

Or drop her off with the family in Berkshire on the way down. Laughing
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 pm

ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:

Get away with yo, it's a Saturday and Southampton is in a lovely area - take your wife for a weekend away!

Yeah I can imagine what she would say if i suggested going to Southampton to watch football Very Happy This is the woman that did not want top go to Milan for a weekend away if it involved watching any football!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:56 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:

Yeah I can imagine what she would say if i suggested going to Southampton to watch football Very Happy This is the woman that did not want top go to Milan for a weekend away if it involved watching any football!

What not even if you left her to the retail therapy while you went to the San Siro?
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 am

ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:

What not even if you left her to the retail therapy while you went to the San Siro?
No - even that would not tempt her! she wanted football off the agenda completely!
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm

ancient milanista wrote:

Shocked What man in his right mind mind would let a woman loose in Milan for some retail therapy!!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:04 pm

vincenti wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:

Shocked What man in his right mind mind would let a woman loose in Milan for some retail therapy!!
ha ha - I must admit I have planted a seed in her mind that Milan is not like Rome or Venice...instead it is rather bit industrial...must have done the trick!
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

To be honest you could spend a romantic weekend in Milan,I recently took the mrs for 4 days and there was plenty to see.I just made sure we had tea in a boozer that had the footie on at night. Wink
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 am

If I had a husband who wanted to go to Milan for the footie I would be quite happy.

As long as he took me along. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 am

why does your husband not like the footie?.......or Milan!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 am

forza sampdoria wrote:

Haha, I haven't got one. Sad
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:31 am

ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:

Oh sorry AM I was under the impression that you was married for some reason!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:

Oh sorry AM I was under the impression that you was married for some reason!

You don't have to apologise. But if you know of any 92 yearold millionaires with a bad cough....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!   Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone planning any trips to watch Serie A / B next season!
Page 1 of 1