Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live on TV

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jocksboy

Live on TV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:14 am

reggina v. Hellas Verona is live on Al Jazeera Sport +10 tonight at 7.45 p.m. GMT.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Both tonight's play off games are live on Al Jazeera Sport +1
Brescia v. Livorno is at 5.30 p.m. BST
Novara v. Empoli is at 7.45 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm

The first leg of the playoff final, Empoli v. Livorno, is live tonight on Al Jazeera Sports +1 at 7.45 BST.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 pm

The second leg of the playoff final, Livorno v. Empoli, is live on Al Jazeera Sports +1 at 7.45 p.m. BST this evening. After the 1-1 draw in the first leg Empoli have to win to go up; Livorno only need a draw. Unlike here there's no extra time and penalties. If the sides are level after 180 minutes the team that finished higher in the league are the winners.
Personally I think it's an excellent system. It means that the lower team has to prove it's better than the one that finshed higher in the league.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 am

^^That is a good system. I don't mind who wins. Is Livorno's president still Spinelli? I remember he liked to wear bright yellow jackets to the games and he rivalled Zamparini for his crazy antics.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 am

Yep, Spinelli is still there. He seems to have calmed down a bit, at least when the cameras are on him. He sits there looking like thunder if Livorno are losing and just about cracks a smile if they're winning. He's even stuck with the same coach, Nicola, all season!
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:49 am

Trapani v. Pescara is live on Al Jazeera Sports +1 tomorow (Monday) night at 7.45 p.m.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live on TV   Live on TV - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live on TV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2