Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Sampdoria Thread

Go down 
+3
Fratello D'Italia
forza sampdoria
ancient milanista
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm

vincenti wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/07/23/3259767/cassano-transfer-saga-will-be-a-nightmare-says-sampdoria

Cassano linked with move mack to Samp!!!
Can Milan afford to let him go? If it goes through your much better.
I very doubt it will actually happen - what is happening at Milan though!!!
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
what is happening at Milan though!!!

It very much resembles a closing down sale. I'm expecting us to hoist an "All stock must go" sign at San Siro any day now! Mad
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 am

^^ Did you see any of the Milan-Madrid game last night? I found a link to Robinho's goal, which was excellent and made it 1-1, just before I went to bed but then woke up to find you'd fallen apart after that....

I know it was only a friendly but it's probably a decent reflection of the distance between the two teams after the sale of Ibra and Silva.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:11 am

Back to back wins at Barca and now Milan...it does not get much better than this does it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Oh yes it does get better....I just hope Samp can keep this run of good results going, we are performing way beyond our expectations.

We actually look like a decent team this year, I could not even say that in Serie B!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 am

What a start for Samp.....Lopez is becoming a real star: I bet Milan wish they had kept hold of him now.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 am

Great start for you guys, well played.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 am

Missed the goal today as had to go out to lunch, great game though both sides fully committed, could have won if Lopez had put that chance away first half.
over all though 3 wins and a draw from 4 games, got to be pleased.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 am

Shame you're gonna lose your next game Cool
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Shame you're gonna lose your next game Cool
We shall see - we have a chance! I would settle for a draw.

Attending the Samp v Napoli game next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:15 am

got to be pleased with a draw at the Olymplico.

Forza samp.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 am

Enjoyed the game yesterday but we really did not have a sniff at goal.

Samp have now scored once in my last 6 visits, perhaps I should stay at home next time!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 am

You have a good trip forza samp despite the result? Didn't see any of the game myself, you'll have to hope you can get back to winning ways soon.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 am

I saw the highlights, it looked like a fairly even game plus I thought it was a soft penalty.
Hope you had a good trip forza samp!
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:08 pm

The flying donkeys have one over on us!! Come on Samp get your act together!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 am

Yet another defeat for Samp! 4 in a row now with Inter to come in midweek!

Hope with pick up for for Atalanta next week as I have decided to go to the game!!!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:24 am

Does Ferrara have what it takes to turn it around? Sorry forzasamp but I'd be surprised! Time will tell I guess.

(Although you can take comfort from the fact that you're not going 2 up at home and losing like Roma!)
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I agree Forzaitalia, same start that Ferrara had at Juve where he was unable to turn it around.

Maybe Ferrara is the Bryan Robson of Italian football - Great Player but not quote up to management!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:48 am

Hoping we can get something out of the Inter game. 5 defeats on the spin would be a massive blow!

We need to stop the rot and get some points from the next two games or else we will be in free fall.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 am

inter 3 - samp 2

really worried now as 5 defeats on the spin!

we have got to beat Altalanta now!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 am

We are in a desperate situation, 6 deafeats and we look awful!

It could have been 6-1 yesterday, Atalanta had a goal disallowed, hit the post and missed at least 4 sitters that my gran would have scored!

And we so nearly snatched a point at the death! how bad must Atalanta must have been!

My record in seeing Samp win when visiting the Marassi is just appalling! I think I will knock the trips to see samp on the head for a while!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 am

Desperate stuff indeed mate, worrying times for you. And Genoa too, for that matter, they're very poor as well.

The only positive was you saw a top goal from Maresca I guess?
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Desperate stuff indeed mate, worrying times for you. And Genoa too, for that matter, they're very poor as well.

The only positive was you saw a top goal from Maresca I guess?

Yes did you see it? peach of a goal! We was outplayed and we need to turn it around and fast. Can't see us getting anything next week at Palermo either.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 am

Yep watched that Serie A Kicks on ESPN last night, great overhead kick. Palermo were awful against us on Sunday night. Both teams will be thinking it's an opportunity to get back on track.....
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am

If we lose this weekend we have got to sack Ferarra.

7 Deafeats would be a new low even for us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Sampdoria Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Italian Football :: Serie A-
Jump to: