Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Fiorentina Thread

Go down 
+5
ancient milanista
aldair6
Jocksboy
forzaitalia
Purple Hellequin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:56 am

We are safe - Grazie Alessio
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm glad Fiorentina are staying up. For a while it seemed as though they were going to keep sliding into the relegation zone.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:28 am

As expected Montolivo has joined Milan. Amauri has stated he wants to stay and is having talks with the president tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:33 pm

With Montella looking Roma bound the latest name to emerge for the vacant manager's post is Claudio Ranieri. He is rumoured to be in talks with the board. Not sure about this. He hasnt't had much success at Roma, Juventus or Inter in the recent past. Of the possibles available I think I'd prefer Gasperini, though I'd still like to see Roby Baggio brought in in some capacity.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:45 am

It is official that ex-Roma chief Daniele Pradè is the new director of sport at Fiorentina, replacing Pantaleo Corvino.
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:46 pm

So I didn't get the job after all! Let's hope Prade makes a better job of it than Corvino. meantime the board are said to want Mazzari as manager if he should leave Napoli. That I like.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:03 am

Jocksboy wrote:
So I didn't get the job after all! Let's hope Prade makes a better job of it than Corvino. meantime the board are said to want Mazzari as manager if he should leave Napoli. That I like.

What a shame, but would you really have wanted all that stress? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Yes. Like all other fans I've always wanted to be a manager!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:56 am

Must be a man thing - I'll stick to watching and cursing!
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:27 am

Seems Roma have cooled on Montella as coach and are looking primarily at Zeman and Bielsa. That opens the door for Montella at the Franchi once more.
Adem Ljajic has been dropped from the Serbia squad and sent home because he refused to sing the national anthem, citing personal beliefs as his reason. New Serbian coach Mihajlovich (remember him?) said he'll only pick Ljajic again if he changes his attitude. Storm in a teacup in my opnion. Watch any international and half the players at least aren't singing their anthem, most probably because they don't know the words.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:31 am

Mihajlovich Rolling Eyes

I'd rather have someone who didn't sing the national anthem than a spitter!

And they would probably drop me if I did sing!!!

Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:33 am

If I sang every spectator would up and leave the ground!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:36 am

Jocksboy wrote:
If I sang every spectator would up and leave the ground!

You're as bad as me then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:11 am

Looking more and more like Montella for coach - not too sure what I think about this.
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

News to spoil Jocksboy's day and brighten mine up - Il Pazzo is probably on way back.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:38 am

'Spoiled' - you mean ruined!! Why can't we get a real striker and one who isn't a bad influence?
Montella's done a good job at Catania on a limited budget, so there's no reason why he shouldn't further enhance his reputation with the Viola. Other than Mazzari, who I assume will be staying at Napoli, there's no other obvious candidate who'd be likely to do any better than Montella so I give the move a cautious welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 am

Unconfirmed reports suggest that we have signed Boca Juniors defender Roncaglia. Not a great move in my opinion. I saw him a few times on TV when he was on loan at Espanyol season befpre last. He couldn't command a regular place at the Corneal el Prats and I don't think he's any better than Romulo. Might be handy as a back-up at full back and that's about all.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 am

Rocaglia has denied that he's signed for Fiorentina.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 am

Fiorentina have begun reinforcing the squad by officially signing 21-year-old Egyptian international Ahmed Hegazy.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Vincenzo Montella is the new Coach of Fiorentina after he signed a two-year contract with the Tuscan outfit.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 am

There's also an option for a third year. Montella is reputed to have expressed a wish to keep Alessio Cerci at the Franchi Cerci was rumoured to be on his way out sfter a bust up with supporters and his red card against Juventus. I hope he stays. I know he's unpredictable (in more ways than one!) but he's a great entertainer and when he's in the mood he can come up with the unexpected move that can win a game.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

What a knob!
Artur Boruc has revealed that he intends to quit Fiorentina this summer. “I want to play in a better League.”
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:31 pm

And then he went on to say he'd consider a return to Celtic.......contradicting himself just a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 am

aldair6 wrote:
What a knob!
Artur Boruc has revealed that he intends to quit Fiorentina this summer. “I want to play in a better League.”

Boruc has delusions of grandeur methinks.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:22 am

I prefer the more straightforawrd description: idiot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Fiorentina Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next