Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A Live Week 38

Go down 
+2
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:47 am

It was like pulling teeth watching that match.

Ambrosini manages to get himself sent off again!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:39 am

ancient milanista wrote:

Ambrosini manages to get himself sent off again!

Bergonzi quickly made amends though with the harsh second yellow for Terlizzi.....and then we all know what happened after that!

Also, even though he shouldn't have had the opportunity to take one last night - Balotelli, best penalty kick taker around? Must be up there.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:25 am

[quote="forzaitalia"]
ancient milanista wrote:

Also, even though he shouldn't have had the opportunity to take one last night - Balotelli, best penalty kick taker around? Must be up there.

There is one person who is better and he used to play for Blackburn!

Yes.........Mr Nick Blackman.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:58 am

Amongst this fallout over Fiorentina and Milan, Walter Mazzarri has announced he's leaving Napoli. Reports Inter will sack Stramaccioni and hire Mazzarri.
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:45 am

This one is going to run and run. Bergonzi and his assistants were spotted having dinner with Allegri post match on Sunday
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:29 am

taz wrote:
Amongst this fallout over Fiorentina and Milan, Walter Mazzarri has announced he's leaving Napoli. Reports Inter will sack Stramaccioni and hire Mazzarri.

They've gotta get rid of Stramaccioni, Mazzarri would be a decent choice. Big job on his hands if he does get it though, they're in a real mess.

Napoli have been linked with Benitez as well as a couple of others, not sure who they'll go for. Cavani's being linked with City again too, possibly in a swap with Dzeko but that'll all depend on what Napoli's new boss wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 38   Serie A Live Week 38 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie A Live Week 38
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2