Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official AS Roma Thread

Go down 
+3
Mi piace calcio
forzaitalia
aldair6
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:16 am

We've confirmed Leandro Castan from Corinthians and Panagiotis Tachtsidis from Genoa, who'd been on loan at Cesena and Verona recently.

Never heard of either of them until we were linked with them, hopefully they'll be good. Especially Castan, we need him to replace Juan well.

I caught some of the Open Day on the official AS Roma YouTube channel earlier, when the players and staff were coming out. Zeman got an awesome reception, Borriello less so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 am

Yeah I only managed to catch the last 5 mins when they were taking penalties, Totti smashed his against the bar

Full squad for US summer tour

Bojan, Bradley, Burdisso, Castan, Dodo, Florenzi, Heinze, J. Angel, Lamela, Lobont, Lopez, Lucca, Marquinho, Osvaldo, Pjanic, Romagnoli, Rosi, Stekelenburg, Svedkauskas, Tachtsidis, Taddei, Totti, Verre
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 am

Friendly against Liverpool tonight, 11.30 kick off UK time! I think it's on ESPN which would be very handy.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah it is on ESPN I will certainly be watching
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:43 am

I'm stopping up for it too, should be alright.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Won 2-1 Very Happy only a friendly but a pretty encouraging performance. Bradley took his goal very well and looked good, as he did whenever I saw him for Chievo last year, I think he'll be a good signing.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah Bradley did look good, I was not happy with having Taddei at left back though and Totti on the left hand side of a front three.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:15 am

Agreed. I was hoping Taddei at RB/LB would just be one of those strange moves that could have summed up Enrique's reign, but it looks like Zeman fancies him there too. I'm really not keen though.

Totti out wide is pretty odd too. In Zeman's first stint he played there but he doesn't have the legs anymore, you'd think he'd be way more suited to a central role at 35.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 am

DDR staying for definite Cool
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:30 am

“I am staying, I am happy here and I have never, ever asked to leave,” DDR announced.

“People have written all sorts of things, about me, about Roberto Mancini. Some of it makes me laugh, some of it makes me angry.”

De Rossi, a boyhood Roma fan who has long been considered Francesco Totti's heir or 'Capitan Futuro', went on to vow that if he does decide to leave the club, it will be dealt with in a similarly frank and forthright manner.

“What I can promise everyone is that the day I do leave Roma - whether to win the Champions League or make more money - I will say so in public.

“I came here to do a Press conference that I do every year. I didn’t speak while with the national team out of respect. There are offers and it is important for me to speak my mind.

“One club, the one you all know, made an enquiry. One or two others, but that was just talk.

“I don't know if the club still want to sell me,” the Italy international concluded. “I'm guessing they count on me since they gave me a huge contract in May. Ask them.”
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 am

A dying breed of footballer, good man DDR. Looking forward to the Catania game on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:45 am

Good news about De Rossi!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 am

After the anti-climax and shaky performance against Catania, the win on Sunday night was excellent. Shame there's a two week gap to the next game, Bologna at home, but we'll go into that one with our tails up. Should be winning that one and then it's Cagliari away, where we've had some embarrassing results in recent times.

If we can win the next couple then that's an excellent start, especially compared to the last two seasons. After those bad starts in 10/11 and 11/12 we never recovered really, only showing the occasional glimpse of true quality. Forza Zeman
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:32 am

Yeah i thought we were great on Sunday night. Even looked fairly solid at the back. Also this evening Roma beat Inter in the primavera supercoppa final 2-1.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 am

Roma v Lazio looks tasty this weekend....and with Roma leaking goals there might just be a few goals as well?

Pity I am out Sunday afternoon, I shall have to record anhd watch at late on Sunday. I have always fancied watching the Rome derby live....when is the return fixture?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:21 am

I can't wait yeah. In terms of the result, could quite easily go either way..........if I was pushed for a prediction I'd say 2-2.

Lamela, Totti and Ozzy are all in good form so I'm confident of bagging at least a couple - less confident about the other end up against Hernanes and Klose.

The return derby is on 7th April, forzasamp.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 am

As always the derby was a great game, reminded me of the derby years in the 90's and early 00's.

Two very poor free kicks conceded but it made it an entertaining game for the neutral! Roma really need to do something about their defence which was very poor. You just knew that Klose would get on the score sheet!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 am

We're a mess. Shambles.

I think along with Pescara and Chievo we've conceded the most goals in the league. Regardless of how many we score, it's unacceptable for a Roma team to have the joint worst defense in the whole division.

Feel like I'm saying the same thing every weekend though, and things haven't changed.

Pjanic's freekick was awesome and I was actually already up anticipating a goal when Ozzy/Marquinho got mixed up deep in injury time, I was sure one of them was going to put it in, that would have been top.

Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 am

So she can get a cut out of anything he makes from the transfer, or am I being cynical?

http://www.football-italia.net/27375/ex-wife-de-rossi-should-leave-roma
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 pm

4 wins on the spin, great stuff, we were awesome Saturday night! Gotta love Totti.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 pm

I missed the game coz I was in London but seen the highlights, very good stuff.
Not sure we know how to defend free kicks mind..
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 am

Aye, we can't try that offside trap again on free kicks. Failed big time, thankfully we've got enough going forward where we are pretty awesome.

Hopefully record another win at Chievo this weekend. The game there last season was played in awful conditions and defo one of the worst games I've ever watched, let's hope for better this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:26 am

Very nice piece aldair. Are you thinking of becoming a journalist "when you grow up"? Laughing
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 am

Yeah, excellent read, well done. A little picky but in the third to the bottom paragraph you've put 'Pjani?' instead of 'Pjanic' Wink

Something isn't quite right with the whole DDR situation, that's for sure. He's gotta stay though. Everyone at the club, from Zeman to everyone on the board and directors, would be in for it if he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AS Roma Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next