Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official AC Milan thread

Go down 
+4
Mi piace calcio
forzaitalia
aldair6
ancient milanista
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 am

Wouldn't trust him an inch to behave.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:52 am

Balotelli to Milan is agreed. I'm not sure I'm altogether happy about this. He is the personification of trouble.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:44 am

You're not happy?

*&()&$£$Y%^&^&$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is how I feel.

At that prcie they should have kept Silva and Ibra.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:44 am

Don't mind the Balo signing......if he behaves! Bit tough on Paz though who has been doing well.

Apparently we've enquired about Poli from Samp. Anyone heard anymore Kaka rumours?

Check out this vid of our new wonderkid Hachim Mastour, especially after 40 seconds in; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujfUWT_dRkQ
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:43 am

Markmilan wrote:
Don't mind the Balo signing......if he behaves! Bit tough on Paz though who has been doing well.

Apparently we've enquired about Poli from Samp. Anyone heard anymore Kaka rumours?

Check out this vid of our new wonderkid Hachim Mastour, especially after 40 seconds in; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujfUWT_dRkQ
Poli? are we paying Milan to take him ha ha!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 am

http://www.football-italia.net/32870/balotelli-given-three-game-ban

If it happened during the match why wasn't he sent off? If it happened after the match, I'm not that surprised (although it would be silly) given the amount of stick he took during the 90 minutes.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:01 am

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:06 am

Yeah, that's not the best kit they've ever had. Hopefully it gets off to a losing start on Sunday afro

(although I'd be surprised)
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:52 am

I really hope we don't appoint Seedorf as manager. He was a great player but I think if Allegri is being forced out then we need someone who has learned the ropes for a few years with a lower league team. Quite frankly I don't see any reason to get rid of Allegri. I think he has done a great job. He won the scudetto in his first season and has finished in the champions league places this year after a massive overhaul of the squad last summer. That record is impressive by anyone's standards.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:14 am

Agreed mpc. Having lost pretty well an entire team last year and really bought nobody much, except Balotelli, what would the odds have been of AC getting a chams league spot for next season? (However dubious the last day was).
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:31 am

I think people generally still have a couple of doubts about Allegri but I agree, getting rid of him to replace him with Seedorf wouldn't make sense at all.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:01 am

Milan have signed Cristian Zapata from Villarreal on a permanent basis.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 am

After looking like Allegri was on his way out, it's been confirmed he is staying put. I am disappointed with the way Berlusconi and Galliani have handled this. After a season in which started poorly but ended on a positive note and a great acquisition in Balotelli, Allegri deserved to stay on and Berlusconi and Galliani tried to force him out and now they have confirmed that he is staying put, how will that affect Allegri knowing that if the team does have a poor start, he could face the sack sooner rather than later knowing he has not got the full confidence of the board.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 am

I'd have probably took Allegri at Roma. God knows who we're gonna go for now!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 pm

@ Taz & @ FI

Typical of Berlusconi, once again proving that money doesn't equal class. I think they have treated Allegri abominably, humiliatingly, probably in the hope he would walk so they wouldn't have to pay him compensation.

Could any manager have done any better there with what he was left with at the beginning of the season?
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:03 am

Massimo Ambrosini is leaving Milan. Could be on his way to West Ham.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 am

I read today that he is talking to Fiorentina. If he is leaving Milan then I would prefer he stayed in Italy.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 am

Good luck for that game..........need 3 Serie A teams in the CL proper!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm sorry to see Boateng go but Matri is a good signing. I think he will do well. Maybe Kaka is on the way too.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Wouldn't mind Kaka back if he can stay fit. (and they can get him cheap or based on matches played).
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm

The main problem seems to be wages........as is ever the case with footballers these days. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:08 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/39042/milan-confirm-kaka-deal

Very Happy 

Lets hope it works out for him and the club.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Horay, Kaka has returned!! Just hoping for Astori now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AC Milan thread
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next