Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Indian Premier League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Indian Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Indian Premier League   Indian Premier League I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:43 am

Italy legend Fabio Cannavaro and Parma’s Hernan Crespo have confirmed they’ll play in the new Indian Premier League.
Among other stars are former Argentina captain Juan Pablo Sorin, Nigerian Jay Jay Okocha, Robert Pires of France and England’s Robbie Fowler.
The Coaches up for a tender process over the next 10 days include Peter Reid, John Barnes, Tony Adams, Samson Saisia, Marco Etcheverry, Colin Todd, Teitur Thodarson and Milos Rus.
Seems pretty interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Indian Premier League   Indian Premier League I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Since when has the Indian league been attractive to almost retired players? I didn't think anybody went there at the end of their career.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Indian Premier League   Indian Premier League I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 am

By the sounds of it, it seems to be the football equivalent to the IPL in cricket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indian Premier League   Indian Premier League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indian Premier League
Page 1 of 1