Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dean Windass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Horrible to read that. Hope he pulls through.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 am

That is very sad. There is probably a problem in that many footballers don't plan for when their career ends and, whilst they may be set up for life financially these days, this is not enough for someone in their 30/40s.

And as someone who has suffered from depression/anxiety, albeit in the distant past, I have a lot of sympathy.

What I can't stand is ignorant people who say "pull yourself together". As if it were that simple..............
Back to top Go down
Forza_Vicenza

Forza_Vicenza

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 am

ancient milanista wrote:
That is very sad. There is probably a problem in that many footballers don't plan for when their career ends and, whilst they may be set up for life financially these days, this is not enough for someone in their 30/40s.

And as someone who has suffered from depression/anxiety, albeit in the distant past, I have a lot of sympathy.

What I can't stand is ignorant people who say "pull yourself together". As if it were that simple..............

Agreed as someone who suffers from Anxiety Attacks from time to time i know how hard it is for people to just plainly brush it off as nothing.

I've always thought that something needed be set up for players retiring to help them live without something they have been with since they were kid.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 am

Forza_Vicenza wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:

Agreed as someone who suffers from Anxiety Attacks from time to time i know how hard it is for people to just plainly brush it off as nothing.

I've always thought that something needed be set up for players retiring to help them live without something they have been with since they were kid.

The PFA for instance.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:31 am

Forza_Vicenza wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:

i haven't told you what happened on the train to Genoa back in September with that women on the train suffering from Anxiety Attacks have I? grabbed hold of me when I was drifting asleep....scared the life out of me.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 am

Are you bragging or complaining?

Sorry! No you haven't, must have been rather unsettling to say the least.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 am

no AM....scared the life out of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dean Windass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Windass   Dean Windass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dean Windass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Football :: European and World Football-
Jump to: