Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guiseppe Rossi....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

Guiseppe Rossi.... Empty
PostSubject: Guiseppe Rossi....   Guiseppe Rossi.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:23 am

...has suffered a re-occurrence of his injury and will now definitely miss Euro 2012. Crying or Very sad It is such a shame for him. I was looking forward to both him and Cassano returning in time.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Guiseppe Rossi.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiseppe Rossi....   Guiseppe Rossi.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:27 am

Now that is a shame. Will be interesting to see if Cassano makes the squad - he'll ave to get some game time in.

What odds on Balotelli going? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

Guiseppe Rossi.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiseppe Rossi....   Guiseppe Rossi.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:14 am

I have a really bad feeling about Balotelli being at this tournament. Prandelli has built up a really good team/squad and I really don't want Balotelli to be picked because I think he will disrupt the good work that Prandelli has done. He will lose his head in an important game and get sent off and mess everything up if he is picked. There can't be a nation competing at Euro 2012 that is not aware that all they need to do is to provoke Balotelli and he will react and get sent off. He is a liability not an asset.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Guiseppe Rossi.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiseppe Rossi....   Guiseppe Rossi.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
I have a really bad feeling about Balotelli being at this tournament. Prandelli has built up a really good team/squad and I really don't want Balotelli to be picked because I think he will disrupt the good work that Prandelli has done. He will lose his head in an important game and get sent off and mess everything up if he is picked. There can't be a nation competing at Euro 2012 that is not aware that all they need to do is to provoke Balotelli and he will react and get sent off. He is a liability not an asset.

Would be very surprised if he took Balotelli.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Guiseppe Rossi.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiseppe Rossi....   Guiseppe Rossi.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 am

Shame about Rossi, would have been very handy to have at the Euro's.

He may not get his move to a top club now this summer, with doubts about his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guiseppe Rossi.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiseppe Rossi....   Guiseppe Rossi.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiseppe Rossi....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Football :: International Football-
Jump to: