Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A Live Week 36

Go down 
+2
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Live Week 36 Empty
PostSubject: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:11 am

Serie A Live Week 36 1/2 May 2012

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Chievo v Roma 17:00
Napoli v Palermo 19:45

Wednesday 2nd May 2012 k/o 19.45 unless stated

Genoa v Cagliari 14:00
AC Milan v Atalanta
Catania v Bologna
Cesena v Udinese
Fiorentina v Novara
Juventus v Lecce
Lazio v Siena
Parma v Inter Milan

Live on ESPN

all matches being streamed on Bet365
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:17 am

Awesome, didn't know our game was on ESPN. We better win.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:54 am

Chievo: Sorrentino; Sardo, Cesar, Acerbi, Jokic; Vacek, Bradley, Hetemaj; Cruzado; Pellissier, Paloschi

Chievo bench: Puggioni, Frey, Morero, Rigoni, Sammarco, Luciano, Uribe

Roma: Lobont; Taddei, Kjaer, Heinze, Jose Angel; Gago, De Rossi, Marquinho; Borini, Totti, Bojan

Roma bench: Curci, Cicinho, Pjanic, Perrotta, Simplicio, Tallo, Piscitella
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:49 am

Anyone seen the conditions, dreadful! Massive puddle on the half way line. HT 0-0, been pretty dire stuff.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:33 am

Yeah should have been called off, but too late now with 20 minutes left still 0-0
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:48 am

Well I hope nobody gets knocked out and falls face down! Laughing

Commentators saying that if it had been earlier in the season it would have been postponed but they are running out of time.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:26 am

^ Probably correct.

Wish they had postponed it, it was an awful game.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:34 am

MILANO - Queste le formazioni di Milan-Atalanta in campo tra poco allo stadio San Siro:

MILAN: Abbiati, De Sciglio Question , Nesta, Mexes, Antonini, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Muntari, Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Cassano.

ATALANTA: Consigli, Ferri, Stendardo, Lucchini, Peluso, Raimondi, Cigarini, Cazzola, Bonaventura, Denis, Tiribocchi.
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:23 am

Unbelievable - Delio Rossi has just attacked and punched Ljajic. Bought Oliveira on for Ljajic after 31 mins - Ljajic not pleased and gave a sarcastic clap and DR attacked him.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:36 am

Half Time
AC Milan 1 - 0 Atalanta
Catania 0 - 0 Bologna
Cesena 0 - 1 Udinese
Fiorentina 0 - 2 Novara
Genoa 1 - 1 Cagliari
Juventus 1 - 0 Lecce
Lazio 0 - 1 Siena
Parma 0 - 1 Inter Milan
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
taz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:40 am

Always had a feeling 1 goal would not be enough. Have to beat Cagliari and hope Milan don't win in the derby to clinch the title.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:43 am

taz wrote:
Always had a feeling 1 goal would not be enough. Have to beat Cagliari and hope Milan don't win in the derby to clinch the title.

Forza Milano Razz

Mind you pulling teeth doesn't come near ddescribing watcing Milan play at the moment.

Hey Taz and Toon have won too!
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

ancient milanista wrote:
taz wrote:

Forza Milano Razz

Mind you pulling teeth doesn't come near ddescribing watcing Milan play at the moment.

Hey Taz and Toon have won too!

Yep the Toon winning has softened the blow of seeing Juve only claim a point. Unfortunately Tottenham are winning 4-1 so they will be 4th on GD and our last two games will be tough.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:58 am

Purple Hellequin wrote:
Unbelievable - Delio Rossi has just attacked and punched Ljajic. Bought Oliveira on for Ljajic after 31 mins - Ljajic not pleased and gave a sarcastic clap and DR attacked him.

Seen a clip of that, absolute madness!
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:22 am

This weekend could prove to be crucial. Juve's confidence must have took a huge blow after only getting a point and know a win must do this weekend against Cagliari in Trieste. For Milan, it is a must win derby game because if Juve win and Milan don't , Juve can wrap up the Scudetto this Sunday.

There is also the race for 3rd. Inter look out of it after losing to Parma leaving Lazio, Napoli and Udinese to fight it out. Napoli play away to Bologna, Lazio away to Atalanta and Udinese host a Genoa side who are fighting for points to stay up and Lecce host Fiorentina knowing a win will only do to have a chance of staying up.

Roll on the weekend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm

I think Lazio will lose at Atalanta, I'm backing Napoli for 3rd.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:53 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
I think Lazio will lose at Atalanta, I'm backing Napoli for 3rd.

I am backing Napoli as well. The fact that they were involved in the CL this season seemed to have an effect on their Serie A form during the Winter but they have come on strong lately and looking at their last two games, should be able to consolidate 3rd.

Btw, delio Rossi has been sacked over that incident with Adem Ljajic. It was funny incident to watch though aha.

I also believe this weekends fixtures be played simultaneously so no team has an advantage. The lega have done so with the Scudetto moving Juve's game to be played simultaneously with the Milan derby but I also think they should move Lecces game so it is played simultaneously with Genoas.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:44 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Purple Hellequin wrote:

Seen a clip of that, absolute madness!

Just seen it - it made Sky News and the presenters tried really hard not to laugh. And failed. Delio Rossi now sacked but I hope the player is punished too. Can you imagine a Man Utd player doing it to SAF and getting away with it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:30 am

Italian Serie A

Matchday 36 of 38

Tuesday 1 May

Chievo 0-0 Roma
Napoli 2-0 Palermo

Wednesday 2 May

Catania 0-1 Bologna
Cesena 0-1 Udinese
Fiorentina 2-2 Novara
Genoa 2-1 Cagliari
Juventus 1-1 Lecce
Lazio 1-1 Siena
Milan 2-0 Atalanta
Parma 3-1 Inter

Matchday 36 Roundup

At the top, Juventus (78) lead has been cut to a point after a Gigi Buffon error saw them only draw against Lecce and Milan (77) beat Atalanta. Napoli & Udinese (both 58) remain 3rd and 4th respectively after posting respective victories. Lazio (56) are 5th after drawing with Siena and Inter (55) remain 6th after losing to Parma.

The bottom three remains the same. Cesena (22) have been relegated. Novara (29) have been relegated after only claiming a point against Fiorentina. Lecce (36) claimed a vital point at Juve and are 3 points behind Genoa who beat Cagliari.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:29 am

I missed the whole of week 36. I've just been watching the highlights. What was going on with Rossi?!?! Milan are back in with a chance!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:26 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
I missed the whole of week 36. I've just been watching the highlights. What was going on with Rossi?!?! Milan are back in with a chance!

Think it'd safe to say he lost it! Well he has now because he's lost his job.

Watched Milan, bit like Sunday really, teeth pulling time. They were visibly tiring near the end and I feared the worst. Then the huge roar went round the ground when the news filtered through from Turin and you could see the lift it gave the Rossoneri. And of course they scored the late goal to ease nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A Live Week 36   Serie A Live Week 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie A Live Week 36
Page 1 of 1