Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Siro Bosman 11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Interesting read

Luca Castellazzi (Inter)
A 36-year-old goalkeeper who has proved relatively reliable when called upon to replace Julio Cesar this term. Has featured in 10 games across all competitions and will appear at the weekend against Lazio given the Brazilian’s suspension. Probably deserves a new one-year contract, especially given that he’s only on €1m a season, but it may also depend on what is done about Emiliano Viviano. Keep him.

Gianluca Zambrotta (Milan)
No longer the marauding full-back who excelled at Juventus before leaving his mark on the global stage at World Cup 2006. He’s totalled just 942 minutes of Serie A football this season and a summer exit wouldn’t be a surprise. Finished at the top level, he’s unlikely to be offered the €3.5m a season salary that he currently nets. Release him.

Walter Samuel (Inter)
Still a very decent defender, expect Inter to offer the 34-year-old a new deal before June. Has made 33 appearances so far this season in a campaign affected by injuries. More reliable than fellow veteran Lucio, the Argentine’s experience could serve whatever new Inter incarnation the summer brings. His present deal nets him €3m a term. Keep him.

Alessandro Nesta (Milan)
Has shown his eternal class on occasions this season, but the time may have arrived for the 36-year-old to end his Milan adventure. Currently on €2.5m, his fragile frame has been limited to just 24 appearances across all competition in 2011-12. Having publicly dismissed the possibility of a move to Juventus, the former international could be tempted by a switch to New York. Release him.

Cristian Chivu (Inter)
Chivu has already met Inter officials and is currently assessing their proposal. It’s understood that the Nerazzurri have offered a two-year deal, with the option of a third, worth €2m a campaign. That’s a significant drop from his current €3.5m and he may be tempted by offers from France, Germany and Spain. Now 31, he’s had a tough campaign which has limited him to just 14 Serie A games. Release him.

Mark Van Bommel (Milan)
A tough tackling midfield enforcer who will either remain at Milan for one more season or make a return to Holland and former club PSV. Signed from BayernMunich in January 2011, he’s served the Diavolo well over the last 18 months in which they have won the League and secured a runners-up spot. He could still do a job for the San Siro club next season if Massimiliano Allegri is confirmed in his place. Keep him.

Gennaro Gattuso (Milan)
On a €4m a season wage until June, Gattuso has endured a frustrating term at San Siro. An eye injury picked up at the start of September saw him sidelined for almost the entire campaign. Limited to just six appearances,Gattuso will continue to offer more in terms of fighting spirit and leadership than technical quality. He’ll continue to be a bit-part player though if he stays at Milanello. Release him.

Massimo Ambrosini (Milan)
Club captain who after signing a new one-year contract last summer, is looking for the same this time around. Is of interest to some mid-table sides, it remains to be seen whether Vice-President Adriano Galliani will opt to wave goodbye to him and his €3m wages. Now 34, he’s scored one goal in 22 League games this term. Keep him.

Mathieu Flamini (Milan)
Incredibly, only Zlatan Ibrahimovic earns more than the Frenchman’s €4.5m annual salary at Milan. A Bosman arrival from Arsenal, the 28-year-old could move again with the same formula. He’s only 28, thus young enough to be part of the Milan project, but knee ligament surgery last summer has restricted him to just one game this term and his alleged uneasy relationship with boss Allegri is a potential problem. Lower his wages and keep him.

Clarence Seedorf (Milan)
Classy midfielder who has served Milan well since his 2002 switch from city rivals Inter. At 36, however, he’s no longer guaranteed the kind of playing time that he would like. Another player who has a questionable relationship with the Coach, he’s again being linked with a spell in Brazilian football. He’s scored three goals in 28 games this term. Release him.

Pippo Inzaghi (Milan)
Almost left the club in January when Siena made a bid, it remains to be seen what his future holds. Given just 57 minutes in the top flight this term,Inzaghi – on only €800,000 a campaign – remains a fan favourite but clearly has no place in Allegri’s plans. At the age of 38, does he retire or play on for a club who can give him some space? Release him.

Other Milan-based players currently out of contract in June: GoalkeeperFlavio Roma (Milan), defender Mario Yepes (Milan), Ivan Cordoba (Inter) and defender Massimo Oddo (Milan, currently on loan at Lecce).
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Alessandro Nesta (Milan)
Has shown his eternal class on occasions this season, but the time may have arrived for the 36-year-old to end his Milan adventure. Currently on €2.5m, his fragile frame has been limited to just 24 appearances across all competition in 2011-12. Having publicly dismissed the possibility of a move to Juventus, the former international could be tempted by a switch to New York. Release him.

Sad Very sad but I can't disagree entirely. In fact I mostly agree with you except for Ambrosini.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

I certainly think it is rebuilding time at AC but will Berlusconi have the patience?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:14 am

Nesta is holding a press conference tomorrow.

Well if this is to be his last match I hope he gets a better San Siro send-off than Maldini did - that was a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:31 am

ancient milanista wrote:

I mostly agree with you

I don't think Aldair wrote it bounce

Shocked at Flamini's wages. Will be odd seeing Milan possibly without Nesta, Seedorf, Pippo, Gattuso, Ambrosini etc.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:51 am

forzaitalia wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:

I mostly agree with you

I don't think Aldair wrote it bounce

Shocked at Flamini's wages. Will be odd seeing Milan possibly without Nesta, Seedorf, Pippo, Gattuso, Ambrosini etc.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Big rebuilding required, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Looks like most of them are going to leave. Hopefully we won't replace them with the likes of Mesbah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

San Siro Bosman 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Siro Bosman 11   San Siro Bosman 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Siro Bosman 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Italian Football :: Serie A-
Jump to: