Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of an era.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

End of an era. Empty
PostSubject: End of an era.   End of an era. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:30 pm

There is a good blog on football italia website by Suzy Campanale about how there are many of the 'old guard' retiring today.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

End of an era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an era.   End of an era. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:32 pm

MILANO - Queste le formazioni di Milan-Novara in campo tra poco allo stadio San Siro:

MILAN: Amelia, Zambrotta, Mexes, Yepes, Mesbah affraid , Gattuso, Aquilani, Seedorf, Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Cassano.

NOVARA: Fontana, Morganella, Lisuzzo, Centurioni, Garcia, Porcari, Pesce, Gemiti, Rigoni, Jeda, Caracciolo.

Nice to see Zambrotta and Gattuso getting a chance to sign off. oep Nesta and Inzagi can come on too.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

End of an era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an era.   End of an era. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Quite sad as some of these these players take me back to my initiation to Serie A. All things must pass though....we need some new stars of serie A now.

Next season will be very intersting, especially for Milan.

Anyone heard yet if Del Piero has found a new club?....I understnd he plans to play on but not heard of any clubs associated with him?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

End of an era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an era.   End of an era. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:21 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
Quite sad as some of these these players take me back to my initiation to Serie A. All things must pass though....we need some new stars of serie A now.

Next season will be very intersting, especially for Milan.

Anyone heard yet if Del Piero has found a new club?....I understnd he plans to play on but not heard of any clubs associated with him?

Don't think del Piero has decided but latest idea I heard was Brazil

http://www.football-italia.net/20177/agent-del-piero-still-undecided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of an era. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an era.   End of an era. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an era.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Italian Football :: Serie A-
Jump to: