Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday rain madness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

Thursday rain madness Empty
PostSubject: Thursday rain madness   Thursday rain madness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Did anyone see the rainstorm we had in the North East on Thursday afternoon/evening? I've never seen anything like it before in this country. The roads were knee deep or even waist deep in water. There was all kinds of mayhem. I had to abandon my bus that I was taking back to where my car was parked and walk home instead. It took about an hour and a quarter but some of my friends didn't get home for about 3 or 4 hours. I made it home in time for the Italy v Germany kick off though!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Thursday rain madness   Thursday rain madness I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:08 am

Only just! Very Happy

Saw it on tv MPC - spectacular or what? Tremendous pic of the lightening hitting the Tyne bridge.

Feel dreadfully sorry for all the people whose properties/cars have been affected.

All I have to moan about from the storm here was the soakaway couldn't cope and washed an area of sand out from under my block paving, so we are thinking of ways round the problem. Very minor in comparison.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Thursday rain madness   Thursday rain madness I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:16 am

The weather is pathetic, considering it's July tomorrow. Can go from dry to very heavy showers in the space of a few seconds, although I doubt it's been as bad as what you had in the NE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday rain madness   Thursday rain madness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday rain madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: