Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taz

UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw Empty
PostSubject: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 am

Bayern Munich v Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 am

Nice ties. Barca-Bayern should be two awesome games, extremely hard to call a winner - Barca had their struggles against both Milan and PSG, and Bayern are better than both of them.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 am

The German teams have made a good start in the first legs!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 am

You can say that again! They've both been awesome these past two nights, completely blown Madrid and Barca away.

Lewandowski as well, he took his third so, so well.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:49 am

Well. that wasn't supposed to happen, was it?
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 am

I tipped Bayern to win the tournament from the start but did not expect them to vanquish Barca that easily.

I fancied Dortmund to beat Madrid at home and Madrid to then go through in the second leg but Dortmund completely dominated Madrid and even though Lewandowski deserves many plaudits, Ilkay Gundogan had a magnificent game nullifying the threat of Khedira & Alonso and he just oozed confidence when pushing forward and spraying balls left, right & centre.

Last edited by taz on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 am

UEFA Champions League Semi Finals - 1st legs

Bayern Munich 4-0 Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund 4-1 Real Madrid
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:13 am

Dortmund through - just. Was 0-0 after 80+ mins but Madrid got 2 in the space of a few minutes.

Both teams had chancs earlier though, particularly Madrid in the first 10 minutes. If they'd have got one then they may have scraped through.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Ramos is a thug, glad Dortmund got through.

Mourinho - it's all me, me, me with him, never the team.

Really hope he doesn't come back to the PL.

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Bayern Munich - wow! The final should be a good game.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:56 am

Should be plenty of goals.

Now it will probably be 0-0 and go to pens. Laughing
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:56 am

UEFA Champions League Semi Finals - 2nd legs

Real Madrid 2-0 Borussia Dortmund (Agg: 3-4)
Barcelona 0-3 Bayern Munich (Agg: 0-7)
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Expect Bayern to win, but you never know, Dortmund will fancy their chances in a one-off game.

Bayern are so awesome though. Who'd have thought Barca were capable of being beaten 7-0 on aggregate.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:06 am

Arjen Robben breaks Dortmund hearts. On the balance of play, Munich did turn it on in the second half and probably did deserve to win it. We probably won't see Dortmund competing like this again especially considering the fact that Gotze and possibly Lewandowski will be joining Bayern this summer but kudos to Dortmund, played fantastic football all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw   UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1