Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire Empty
PostSubject: Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire   Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Will be interesting to see what happens at OT when he has vacated the manager's seat. I hope that becoming a director will not inhibit his replacement.

Will be interest too to see who is replacement will be. Was going to put a poll in but don't think it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire   Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Jose? That would be interesting given that everyone is assuming he is going back to Chelsea!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire   Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

I do hope not. Stay away Jose.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire   Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:10 am

Mourinho would be the best short-term option but he'd probably move on after 3 or 4 years........depends if the board are looking for another long-term manager (although obviously there won't be another Ferguson).

Seems like Moyes is the favourite at the moment. Not sure how that would work out tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire   Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir ALex Ferguson is to retire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Football :: European and World Football-
Jump to: