Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy birthday ..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Happy birthday .......... Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 am

..............aldair

Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:09 am

Cheers AM
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:53 am

You're welcome. Think of all the things you may do now that you only could do before! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:17 am

ancient milanista wrote:
You're welcome. Think of all the things you may do now that you only could do before! Very Happy

I think the pub in my village may see my face at some point this week.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:38 am

Happy birthday my friend! 1 day before Il Capitano.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:46 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Happy birthday my friend! 1 day before Il Capitano.

Cheers man
Yeah I love that fact
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 am

Although it technically means you aren't a 'child' anymore, I think, turning 18 is good because of all the ID nonsense. I don't know how strict they are with ID round Hull but now you can get into any pub/club you want and get served whenever you want Cool

Yeah it's top mate, although in one way shame you weren't born 24 hours later then you'd share Il Capitano's birthday with him!
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Although it technically means you aren't a 'child' anymore, I think, turning 18 is good because of all the ID nonsense. I don't know how strict they are with ID round Hull but now you can get into any pub/club you want and get served whenever you want Cool

Yeah it's top mate, although in one way shame you weren't born 24 hours later then you'd share Il Capitano's birthday with him!

Yeah I live nearer Middlesbrough and they have become very strict on ID. The locals pubs are pretty good with ID.
Yeah it is a shame but I share my birthday with Christina Milian so that is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday ..........   Happy birthday .......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday ..........
Page 1 of 1