Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Weather

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:10 am

Terrible for the majority of summer, yet now when everybody is back at work, school, or whatever it's beautiful!

The best weather for the last three years has been in April, May and September. July and August are always disappointing.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Terrible for the majority of summer, yet now when everybody is back at work, school, or whatever it's beautiful!

The best weather for the last three years has been in April, May and September. July and August are always disappointing.

Well I've been sitting in my garden reading this afternoon. You see, being a retiree does have one or two compensations.Very Happy

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 am

Great whether today - would not know yesterday I was freezing.....sitting in the office directly under a bloody air con unit!

Warmer today than it was in Genoa a when I was there couple of weeks a go and that was very hot!

Last edited by forza sampdoria on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:40 am

I've had a fan on in my living room most of the day. Hottest October day since records began.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 am

Apparently there was a warm October day back in 500 BC.......what was it like AM?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
Apparently there was a warm October day back in 500 BC.......what was it like AM?

Never got quite as warm as yesterday to be honest.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:04 am

Warm!!!! - I had frost on my Windscreen this morning. Was it only 2 weeks ago that we had that great ward sunshine!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
Warm!!!! - I had frost on my Windscreen this morning. Was it only 2 weeks ago that we had that great ward sunshine!

Well what do you expect, living in Sheffield. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weather   The Weather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: