Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Improvements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 am

The website has been up for a couple of months now and things are going ok but I would to know your thoughts

What would people like to see on the website or is there any thing that you want to get rid of?

all thoughts welcome

aldair6
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:08 am

I love the way the site is set out, vey easy to use and uncluttered.

Pity we can't find more of our old members to come and join us.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:13 am

ancient milanista wrote:

Yeah we have 18 members but not all of them regularly post comments, so we could do with some more. Also for more of a balance a few Juve and Inter fans?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:14 am

aldair6 wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:

Yeah we have 18 members but not all of them regularly post comments, so we could do with some more. Also for more of a balance a few Juve and Inter fans?

Yes, odd that there were plenty before.

We need admin to email all the members who were active on the other site. Tell Lupo!
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:22 am

ancient milanista wrote:

We need admin to email all the members who were active on the other site. Tell Lupo!

Right so if I send an email to lupo to ask him to ask admin to ask all the old members to get involved!

Anything else AM?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:40 am

Can't think of anything at the mo but I'll see if I can come up with some more ideas in due course.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 am

Aldair, when I come on here I regularly (about 50% of the time) I have to type out my username and password again in order to login, even though the 'remember login' box is always ticked.

It's not really a problem, nor do I know if it's the same for others, but I thought I'd point it out!
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:21 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Aldair, when I come on here I regularly (about 50% of the time) I have to type out my username and password again in order to login, even though the 'remember login' box is always ticked.

It's not really a problem, nor do I know if it's the same for others, but I thought I'd point it out!

Right I will look in to it and get back to you
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 am

Okay cool, if you're not sure then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 am

aldair6 wrote:
forzaitalia wrote:

Right I will look in to it and get back to you

Still happens Wink doesn't really take that much effort though so it doesn't need looking at to be honest.

Also I think I've asked before but what are 'goals', that you see when you look on a members profile?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvements   Improvements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Maintenance and Announcements-
Jump to: