Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Please Read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Important Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Important Please Read!   Important Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 am

Does anybody have any experience or know about I.C.T and in particular web page design?
I have tried my best to make the site look as good as I can but I feel for the good of the site it would be better if someone else with any kind of background in this field would help
Thanks
aldair6
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Important Please Read!   Important Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 am

That looks sweet I think mate, can see Totti everywhere Cool
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Important Please Read!   Important Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 am

It will, I am sure, surprise you to know Laughing that I know nothing about webpage designing.

I do think the site is pretty good as it is aldair - just a shame we don't have more members. Perhaps when we get to the Euro finals particularly if Italy does well we could get some more then.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Please Read!   Important Please Read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Please Read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Maintenance and Announcements-
Jump to: