Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie B - General Discussion

Go down 
+5
forzaitalia
aldair6
Forza_Vicenza
forza sampdoria
Jocksboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gialloblu

gialloblu

Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:25 am

And another fine win for Hellas. A very sweet win, i might add!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:29 am

gialloblu wrote:
A good win on saturday night for us against Reggina. First goal was a bit of comedy though, and the penalty was well, er, 'generous' methinks!

Decent enough start, 1 win and 2 draws. Now for the derby against the cat eaters this weekend!

Cat eaters??????????????????????????????????? Laughing
Back to top Go down
gialloblu

gialloblu

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:45 pm

ancient milanista wrote:
Cat eaters??????????????????????????????????? Laughing

To others in the Veneto, residents of Vicenza are known as cat eaters, 'mangiagatti'. It stems from WWII, when the residents apparently turned to eating cats for sustenance. They can also be called mangiamiao, or miao eaters. Hellas fans have be known to display giant Whiskas (the cat food) banners during derbies!
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 am

Ancient Milanista - you obviously haven't read the book 'A season with Verona' by Tim Parks. You should do. It's a great read.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 am

Dame Fortune is not exactly shining on Bari at the moment. Already penalised 5 points for their part in the betting scandal, they have now been hit with another two point deduction for financial irregularities. That's after being denied victory at Varese by some bad refereeing.
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 am

Livorno v Hellas Verona tomorrow should be a decent game.2nd v 3rd.Dionisi with the winner for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
gialloblu

gialloblu

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 pm

vincenti wrote:
Livorno v Hellas Verona tomorrow should be a decent game.2nd v 3rd.Dionisi with the winner for me. Smile

Our survey says: eurgh eurgh! Wink

Great win for us, puts us up to 2nd place.

However, a win that was tarnished somewhat due to some disrespectful and disgusting chants about Piermario Morosini by a small number of Hellas 'fans'. The Hellas owner has apologised and has promised action against those involved.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Hellas Verona are back in serie A after 11 years. Also Sassuolo are in serie A for the first time ever!
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:08 am

Playoffs are Livorno-Brescia and Novara-Empoli.

Grosseto, Pro Vercelli, Ascoli and Vicenza are relegated. There will be no relegation play out. Trapani and Avellino are promted already from lega Pro 1.

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Gennaro Gattuso is apparently close to becoming the new Palermo coach. Can you imagine an argument between him and Zamparini!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:04 am

I give him three months max.!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 am

Jocksboy wrote:
I give him three months max.!
3 months!!! his is still there:D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie B - General Discussion   Serie B - General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie B - General Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3