Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Football Transfer Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 am

Seems as though Mourinho wants Rooney - dunno how much United would accept though, or whether they'd even want to sell him to Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Seems as though Mourinho wants Rooney - dunno how much United would accept though, or whether they'd even want to sell him to Chelsea.

Interesting transfer window tbf. The Rooney saga, where will Suarez end up, will Arsenal finally spend big?

My prediction is Rooney will end up going to Chelsea in the final days of the transfer window, I have a sneaky feeling Suarez could make the move to Arsenal if they cough up the 40million that is being rumoured but if Real do get rid of Higuain, then I think Suarez will end up moving to Madrid but Higuain is seemingly tough to sell considering the failed negotiations with Juve and Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:32 am

Internacional have signed striker Ignacio Scocco from Al Ain for around £4.5million.

Internacional have signed midfielder Alex from Al Gharafa for around £1.5million.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

taz wrote:
forzaitalia wrote:

Interesting transfer window tbf. The Rooney saga, where will Suarez end up, will Arsenal finally spend big?

My prediction is Rooney will end up going to Chelsea in the final days of the transfer window, I have a sneaky feeling Suarez could make the move to Arsenal if they cough up the 40million that is being rumoured but if Real do get rid of Higuain, then I think Suarez will end up moving to Madrid but Higuain is seemingly tough to sell considering the failed negotiations with Juve and Arsenal.

Seems like Napoli may be in for Higuain, now they've got the Cavani money to spend. But then Suarez keeps being linked with Arsenal, I'm sure if Madrid were interested in him after selling Higuain he'd much rather go there.

Agree about Rooney moving in the final days of the window, just seems like one of those that will drag on and on.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:02 am

Newell's Old Boys have signed striker David Trezeguet from River Plate on loan.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 am

Sevilla have signed striker Kevin Gameiro from Paris St Germain for around £9million.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 am

Boca Juniors have signed midfielder Fernando Gago from Valencia for an undisclosed fee.

Porto have signed goalkeeper Sinan Bolat from Standard Liege on a free transfer.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:49 am

Can you believe the money Madrid are supposedly offering for Bale - he's an excellent player BUT it's just ridiculous money.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Can you believe the money Madrid are supposedly offering for Bale - he's an excellent player BUT it's just ridiculous money.

Couldn't agree more FI and I have a feeling that if he goes he will regret it.

Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:50 am

Very ridiculous money. Zidane was a world record transfer but he merited the fee. Kaka was a world record transfer but he merited the fee. Cristiano Ronaldo existing world record transfer but he merits the fee. Gareth Bale potentially world record transfer but he has got nothing to show except for one magnificent season.

In addition to this where will he fit in? Ronaldo is guaranteed the one flank while Bale will have to compete with Isco and Di Maria for the other slot.

This transfer window has seen many extortionate fees. Cavani, Falcao, Jovetic, Marquinhos, James Rodriguez. I wonder if the initials FFP are known to the clubs that have forked out the cash for these transfers?
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Bayer Leverkusen have signed midfielder Emre Can from Bayern Munich for an undisclosed fee.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am

taz wrote:
Very ridiculous money. Zidane was a world record transfer but he merited the fee. Kaka was a world record transfer but he merited the fee. Cristiano Ronaldo existing world record transfer but he merits the fee. Gareth Bale potentially world record transfer but he has got nothing to show except for one magnificent season.

In addition to this where will he fit in? Ronaldo is guaranteed the one flank while Bale will have to compete with Isco and Di Maria for the other slot.

This transfer window has seen many extortionate fees. Cavani, Falcao, Jovetic, Marquinhos, James Rodriguez. I wonder if the initials FFP are known to the clubs that have forked out the cash for these transfers?

Agree yeah, he's an excellent player but he doesn't merit it - it was best when Zidane had the record for ages. Now the average starting fee for a good (not world class) player is about £25m (Soldado, Fernandinho amongst others).

If Bale does go for something mental then it'll be the record for ages I think - Ronaldo's next move probably won't be for a few years so don't think he'd break it again, Messi will stay at Barca for his career IMO....
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 am

Valencia have signed striker Helder Postiga from Zaragoza for around £2.5million.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:47 am

Sevilla have signed midfielder Sebastian Cristoforo from Penarol for around £2million.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Football Transfer Thread   World Football Transfer Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Football Transfer Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7