Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Euro League Thread

Go down 
+2
forzaitalia
taz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 am

I will be upto my old business of updating youse on all the ongoings in European football every week. Feel free to contribute. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 am

Good man Taz!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 am

Great to see you on here Taz. We may get the membership to double figurs yet!
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 am

ancient milanista wrote:
We may get the membership to double figurs yet!

I do not think there is any may about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:39 am

Why is it that Italian and English clubs never seem to do well in this competion?

You would have thought teams like Spurs would see it as a chance for some euro glory and to enahnce their status on the european stage - lets face it they are never going to win the champions league, they may never even qualify again.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:59 am

Agreed. It's refreshing in a way to see a team like Stoke in the Europa League; they're enjoying it and playing a strong squad every match in an attempt to go as far as possible, because they know that they probably won't be in Europe for a number of years. (that said, they've actually got a good squad now and should be targetting top 7 in the Premiership, but still).

Sevilla boosted their reputation by winning two Europa League's a few years back, whilst still challenging strongly for the title in one of those seasons. 06/07 I think. Get your squad right and you can enjoy a strong campaign domestically and in the Europa League.

But, by all means go ahead Harry Redknapp, if you want to go out of the Europa League in say the last 32 or 16 whilst still ending up 6th in the league, then be my guest!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:17 am

Turns out this thread is about European football leagues - not the Europa League, as me and forzasamp thought! We're sorry Taz.
Back to top Go down
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 am

Lol mate you can discuss anything in regards to European football in this thread be it the Europa League or the Albanian Premier League.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 am

Do you know much about the Albanian Premier League? Wink
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 pm

forzaitalia wrote:

All I lknow is that I would not leave my watch and wallet in the changing room Smile
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:18 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
forzaitalia wrote:

All I lknow is that I would not leave my watch and wallet in the changing room Smile

Laughing
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 am

forzaitalia wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTiMLDb4Qo

Haha!

Very good video FI, surprised the ref did not stop play
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 am

Tackle from behind, surprised he didn't send himself off!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 am

aldair6 wrote:

Very good video FI, surprised the ref did not stop play

Same mate, would have been messy if the other team had scored on the counter attack.

Hull are doing a bit better now I see?
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm

forzaitalia wrote:

Hull are doing a bit better now I see?

Yeah 6th in the table, even though we have only scored more than one goal in a game once this season
Back to top Go down
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 am

Am i the only one that cant stand Bayern Munich? The way they go on is like they are the best club in the world and of all time. The one thing that gets on my nerves is how they badmouth a player after the player has rejected them to go elsewhere i.e Arturo Vidal, Marco Reus, etc.
Back to top Go down
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 pm

La Liga. Real Madrid hold a 5 point lead over Barcelona with 21 games to go. Many see it now as Real Madrid's to lose but with 21 games to go, i still believe Barca can pull it back and win the league.

Any thoughts on who you (forum members) think will win?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

taz wrote:
La Liga. Real Madrid hold a 5 point lead over Barcelona with 21 games to go. Many see it now as Real Madrid's to lose but with 21 games to go, i still believe Barca can pull it back and win the league.

Come on Barca! Would love to see them overtake Real. Wonder when they play each other again?
Back to top Go down
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 am

ancient milanista wrote:
taz wrote:

Come on Barca! Would love to see them overtake Real. Wonder when they play each other again?

I think its April they play each other again but we may get two Clasicos this month if both Real and Barca win their cup games this week.
Back to top Go down
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 am

Both Real and Barca both had close shaves this weekend but managed to pluck out the win which still keeps Real ahead by 5 points.

Back to top Go down
taz

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:12 am

French Ligue 1

Matchday 20 of 38

Saturday 14 January

Ajaccio 2-1 Auxerre
Bordeaux 2-1 Valenciennes
Brest 1-0 Nice
Caen 0-2 Rennes
Dijon 3-1 Evian
Montpellier 1-0 Lyon
Nancy 2-2 Lorient
Paris St Germain 3-1 Toulouse
St Etienne 1-0 Sochaux

Sunday 15 January

Marseille 2-0 Lille

Matchday 20 Roundup

PSG (43) remain top after victory over Toulouse. Montpellier (40) are keeping the pressure on. Lille (36) hold the final CL spot despite defeat at Marseille. Lyon (35) remain 4th despite losing away to Montpellier.

Nice, Sochaux and Ajaccio (all 18) occupy the relegation spots. All three teams are only a point behind Nancy and Auxerre.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Anybody watch El Clasico tonight?

Pepe - scum. Probably worse than Busquets.

There was some good football though. Messi's pass for the second in particular. Madrid barely attacked after they went 1 up, especially in the second half.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah I agree
If Messi was not playing I would not watch, I just think if I do not watch it, he will score the best goal ever!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Watched part of it then got sidetracked - setting up my dab radio with ipod dock. Cool

Why won't it let me put a cool smiley in using Opera but it will in IE8?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euro League Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro League Thread   Euro League Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro League Thread
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next