Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italian sides in the UK this summer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Italian sides in the UK this summer Empty
PostSubject: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Has anyone got a link to any Serie A teams playing pre-season games in the UK this summer?

Would love to see some games this year.....it has been a massive 5 years since samp last played in the UK pre-season.

Fancied watching Parma last year but there were all evening games in the South.

Please do let me know if you are aware of any?
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
Has anyone got a link to any Serie A teams playing pre-season games in the UK this summer?

Would love to see some games this year.....it has been a massive 5 years since samp last played in the UK pre-season.

Fancied watching Parma last year but there were all evening games in the South.

Please do let me know if you are aware of any?

Does not look like there is any serie a sides touring the uk by the looks of it....most frendlies are set now I would guess?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 am

I haven't heard anything either, strange really, there normally seems to be a few. Some pretty random ones too, Parma played Cardiff last summer I think.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 am

Inter are playing Celtic in Glasgow on 28th July
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 am

[quote="aldair6"]Inter are playing Celtic in Glasgow on 28th July [/quote
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 am

[quote="forza sampdoria"]
aldair6 wrote:
Inter are playing Celtic in Glasgow on 28th July [/quote
thanks aldair....i may go if no other italian teams are due to play in the uk.
Back to top Go down
Blue Donkey

Blue Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 am

Premier league new boys Southampton are taking on Udinese on Saturday 11th August at St. Mary's Stadium. Gutted that Napoli aren't coming to the UK this summer but hoping they will draw an English team in the Europa League so I can attend.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Samp finally have another frendly arranged vs Shalke on 10 August.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 am

so there we have it, only two games involving italian sides in the uk this summer as folows:-

Celtic v Inter on 28 July
Southampton v Udinese on 11 August

Non of which are anywhere near where i live.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 am

I remember about 4 or 5 summers ago Newcastle had home friendlies with both Juve and Samp and I couldn't make either of them. That still annoys me to this day!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
I remember about 4 or 5 summers ago Newcastle had home friendlies with both Juve and Samp and I couldn't make either of them. That still annoys me to this day!

Yes I went to the Samp game with a couple of guys from Calcio UK! great day despite the result, we stood with the samp guys and we sang all the game.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am

I went to the Newcastle vs Juve game that year plus I sat with the Juve fans aswell
Newcastle won 2-0, pretty good day in all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 am

The local paper up here was talking about the juve friendly the day before England v Italy in the Euros. It was the first time that Carroll faced Buffon since that NUFC v Juve friendly and how Carroll wouldnt have fond memories of it because Buffon clattered him so badly that Carroll needed smelling salts to revive him!!!
I did go to the the games which Newcastle had in the Champions league aginst Juve and Inter in about 2002 during Bobby Robson's time as our boss.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 pm

I understand Udinese gave the saints a 4-0 thumping!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 am

Did they? Well done Udinese. Anything that can boost their confidence before the Braga Champions League games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the UK this summer   Italian sides in the UK this summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian sides in the UK this summer
Page 1 of 1