Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italian sides in the Uk this summer

Go down 
+3
forzaitalia
Purple Hellequin
forza sampdoria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Italian sides in the Uk this summer Empty
PostSubject: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Post your links if you are aware of any Italian sides visiting the UK this summer.

Hopefully there will be a few so we can get our calcio before the new season.
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:57 am

West Brom v Bologna August 10th
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 am

Purple Hellequin wrote:
West Brom v Bologna August 10th
really? I might go to that one.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Parma will play Fulham at Craven Cottage on 10th August.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 am

Parma may have Cassano too by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Parma may have Cassano too by the sounds of it.
Never stops anywhere long does he?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 am

Not too long nope. He was at Roma for four and a half years, although they weren't exactly four and a half normal years.....

I used to love him though and he's still a quality player - when he wants to be. In the second leg against Spurs in the Europa League he was outstanding, but then I found out he was on some sort of bonus if they went through.......(or something similar)
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Not too long nope. He was at Roma for four and a half years, although they weren't exactly four and a half normal years.....

I used to love him though and he's still a quality player - when he wants to be. In the second leg against Spurs in the Europa League he was outstanding, but then I found out he was on some sort of bonus if they went through.......(or something similar)
You know what happened when he left though.......Roma had the best run of results in their history!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:47 am

Very true! 11 wins in a row whilst he got podgy in Madrid.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 am

I am so excited I think I may just burst!!! I will be knocking down the door of the ticket office the day the tickets go on sale!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23503807

Already confirmed for AC Milan are Baresi, Maldini, Sheva and Vieri. Confirmed for NUFC are Shearer, Lee, Asprilla and Cole.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:11 am

Haha, give them a shout from me!!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
I am so excited I think I may just burst!!! I will be knocking down the door of the ticket office the day the tickets go on sale!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23503807

Already confirmed for AC Milan are Baresi, Maldini, Sheva and Vieri. Confirmed for NUFC are Shearer, Lee, Asprilla and Cole.

That'll be quality mate, aye you can't miss that one.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 am

^^^^Tickets sorted!!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
^^^^Tickets sorted!!!Very Happy 

Great - we will, of course, expect a full match report.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm

How lucky those Milan players are....the chance to actually kick Alan Shaerer without getting arrested dosen't come along every day!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Milanistanelcuore

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 am

Guys what do you think will be the player revelation of European football this year?
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:07 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
How lucky those Milan players are....the chance to actually kick Alan Shaerer without getting arrested dosen't come along every day!Very Happy 

Razz 
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 am

Milanistanelcuore wrote:
Guys what do you think will be the player revelation of European football this year?

For Milan hard to say! for Inter and Serie A look no further than Icardi.
Back to top Go down
Milanistanelcuore

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 am

rather subjective your opinion
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 am

[quote="Milanistanelcuore"]rather subjective your opinion[/quote

Well opinions do tend to be don't they? it is was you asked for was it not?

whats your opinion?

Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Milanistanelcuore wrote:
Alfred Duncan who was on loan at Livorno last season from Inter could make an impact for whoever he plays for.He was terrific towards the end of last season.
I'm hoping for great things from Navas at Man City.I'm gonna keep an eye on Paulinho and Soldardo at Spurs for my fantasy team.
Back in Serie A I'm rooting for Mario Gomez (Fio) and the other Paulino at Livorno to hit the heights.
Back to top Go down
Milanistanelcuore

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:40 am

sure, it's opinions but I say do not bet on a player milan seems absurd to me.
However, I think a player revelation of the year will be Strootman Rome and berardi of sassuolo for the series A, while in Europe it will be nice to see the barcelona neymar-
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:08 am

Milanistanelcuore wrote:
while in Europe it will be nice to see the barcelona neymar-
Yes Neymar should be good to watch.De Sciglio and El Sharaway stand out for Milan.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:30 am

A few Italian sides played in England today - Palace 0-1 Lazio, Fulham 1-2 Parma, Stoke 0-0 Genoa, WBA 2-0 Bologna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian sides in the Uk this summer   Italian sides in the Uk this summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian sides in the Uk this summer
Page 1 of 1