Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+19
arczi
Blue Donkey
vincenti
Forza_Vicenza
forzamwb
Markmilan
Ordell Robbie
JFG
Savant
forzamilan
Lupo
Fratello D'Italia
Mi piace calcio
taz
Toon_Army
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
forza sampdoria
aldair6
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Brad_21 wrote:
Hello, I am Brad Very Happy
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Marco_Italia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Just registered, i was onserieaforums.com for a while (but rarely posted) due to lack of time and the place is quite a big forum compared to here (and the old Calcio Uk forum).

I hope some of you remember me from the old calciouk forum, although it is been a while. I'm from Glasgow ,support Leeds Utd, and Inter in Italy, also like to see little Arezzo do well. In general - a fan of all Italiano calcio! Very Happy

I'm going to Italy later this month, and that is why i ended up back on here, looking for advice! I remember someone sent me a link to this site ages ago but i don't think i ever got round to signing up. So i've finally done it today!

Love live Calcio UK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi Marco - I remember you!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:18 am

Welcome back Marco.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome Marco
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
Brad_21

Brad_21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Welcome mate. Juve fan?

My favourite two players from last season (Pirlo and Giovinco) are at Juve so I guess I follow them. Not really a supporter though!
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:02 am

Welcome Brad and welcome back Marco!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:32 am

gialloblu wrote:

Good to se a few of the old names on here. AM, you must be what, 176 years old now? Wink Even Forza Samp is back.

Watch it pal! Twisted Evil

Glad to see you on here gialloblu, despite the insults.
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Good to hear from you brad,marco and gialloblu. Smile
Back to top Go down
gialloblu

gialloblu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

ancient milanista wrote:
gialloblu wrote:

Good to se a few of the old names on here. AM, you must be what, 176 years old now? Wink Even Forza Samp is back.

Watch it pal! Twisted Evil

Glad to see you on here gialloblu, despite the insults.

He he. I haven't changed much! Good to see you on here and that you still worship Mr Maldini!

vincenti wrote:
Good to hear from you brad,marco and gialloblu. Smile

Thanks Vincenti. Tell me, why is Boundary Park the windiest and coldest place on the planet? Or is it just whenever i've been there?!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 pm

gialloblu wrote:

He he. I haven't changed much! Good to see you on here and that you still worship Mr Maldini!

Thanks gb. As far as Mr M is concerned - at least you can't criticise my tastes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marco_Italia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 am

Cheers guys Smile
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 am

gialloblu wrote:

Thanks Vincenti. Tell me, why is Boundary Park the windiest and coldest place on the planet? Or is it just whenever i've been there?!
Ice Station Zebra they call it!! Oldham's simply a wndy,cold feckin' place mate.
Back to top Go down
gialloblu

gialloblu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

vincenti wrote:
gialloblu wrote:

Ice Station Zebra they call it!! Oldham's simply a wndy,cold feckin' place mate.

Ha! Fair enough!
Back to top Go down
Solo Inter

Solo Inter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 am

Guess who's back.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:13 am

Oh my goodness!!!! I thought resurrections only happened Easter.  Mind you, another is rather overdue.

Welcome back Solo inter, where have you been?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 am

Good to see you Solo! How did you stumble across the new calciouk? Still can't get over what happened to the other one.....just went on one day and that hacking message was there..
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 am

welcome solo inter
Back to top Go down
Solo Inter

Solo Inter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:07 am

Didn't actually realise there was a new site!
Gave up on the old one being resurrected a long time ago, but googled Calcio UK and this came up! Glad that a few old faces are still about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 am

WTF when did you guys get back online. Found you solely by chance. Watching the Tofeo Tim and thought i'd google calciouk.

Good to be back and see alot of the old faces still here. Looking forward to the new season more so now.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 am

Are you sure you've only just found this site, says your join date was back in 2011 Smile 

Aye Sassuolo won that Trofeo TIM I hear, didn't expect that!
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
Are you sure you've only just found this site, says your join date was back in 2011 Smile 

Aye Sassuolo won that Trofeo TIM I hear, didn't expect that!

I'm confused, hahahah. When did the old site get hacked? Can't remember rejoining in 2011.

Nevermind, must have been the year Samp got relegated, maybe I surpressed Italian football that season Question, who knows. Anyone know a good brain doctor?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 am

I think the old site must have been hacked mid 2011, cos this was set up in September 2011.

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:
WTF when did you guys get back online. Found you solely by chance. Watching the Tofeo Tim and thought i'd google calciouk.

Good to be back and see alot of the old faces still here. Looking forward to the new season more so now.

Hi Fratello - nice to have another Samp fan on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Maintenance and Announcements-
Jump to: