Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+19
arczi
Blue Donkey
vincenti
Forza_Vicenza
forzamwb
Markmilan
Ordell Robbie
JFG
Savant
forzamilan
Lupo
Fratello D'Italia
Mi piace calcio
taz
Toon_Army
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
forza sampdoria
aldair6
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
taz

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 am

[quote="Toon_Army"]
taz wrote:
Toon_Army wrote:

Hoping for the same tbh. Like you said, we still got Ben Arfa to come back which will be a big boost. Been impressed with Cabaye slotted in well to replace Nolan. We got Santon in at LB. He performed very well when he broke through for Inter but his last couple of seasons have not been the best but i think he will come good for us.

Santon is a real prospect, the perfect man to replace Enrique if you ask me. So are you one of those Ashley haters? Or have you forgiven him, lol. Personally I'm beginning to see that he's actually done more good than bad for the club, but he's by no means perfect

Well after KK resigned, I dont think i ever hated someone so much but in the present time, he is trying to make the club in a better financial position. He will still have his haters but my hatred for him is slowly diminishing. At the end of the day, by the five year contract that Pardew has, that shows to me that there is long term project which i hope will come to fruition and result in a good future for the club. For the time being, if we can get mid table finishes or more, then i will be happy.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

Toon_Army wrote:
Season ticket holder for 10 years myself

I went to Newcastle away last season, that Wednesday night in November. We won 2-1, we have an excellent record at SJP. We play you again in two weeks at your place but I haven't made any plans to go to that. Probably because Steve Kean is a tw*t.

Where abouts do you sit, if you're looking at it from the away end (very high Wink ) ??
Back to top Go down
Toon_Army

Toon_Army

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 am

Agreed Taz, I remember the anger around SJP when we played Hull just days after Keegan went, all the protests etc. Now look, no more signings like Xisco, Luque and Boumsong, instead Tiote, Ben Arfa and Santon. Cheaper, better and younger players and were are more or less debt free. He's not done as badly as some Toon fans have made out over the last couple of years.

And Forza, I sit in the big stand on the right looking from the away end, just to the right of the half way line and just a few rows above where the cameras are, they are great seats! I remember that game, I thought we would win it having beaten Sunderland and Arsenal in the previous weeks, but wasn't to be. That game was overshadowed by Joey Barton's punch on Pedersen wasn't it.

September 24th is the game, how do you see it going? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldpress.harrydecosemo.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 am

Yeah that's correct. And if Kean is stil in charge of us, then I can only see one thing - a victory for you. Hopefully he'll be gone before then, though. We've actually got a good squad but that's no good with a useless manager.
Back to top Go down
Toon_Army

Toon_Army

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Yeah that's correct. And if Kean is stil in charge of us, then I can only see one thing - a victory for you. Hopefully he'll be gone before then, though. We've actually got a good squad but that's no good with a useless manager.

I don't like him either tbh, but you got a good result today with a cracker of a goal from Rochina, just hope Hoilett is ok. My confidence in the game against you all depends on how we do tomorrow night at QPR, we do have a bad record against you after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldpress.harrydecosemo.com
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Hey guys & girls. Just spotted the message on Serie A Forums. Calcio uk rises again!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi there MPC. Good to see you swelling the ranks of our new forum, lets hope it takes off to rival the old one.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:14 am

ancient milanista wrote:
Hi there MPC. Good to see you swelling the ranks of our new forum, lets hope it takes off to rival the old one.

Cheers AM. I hope so too.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
Hey guys & girls. Just spotted the message on Serie A Forums. Calcio uk rises again!

Welcome back Mi piace calcio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:30 am

Welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 am

Buonasera tutti. Good to be back.

Can't believe i'm only 48 posts behind AM now. I used to be something like 14000 posts behind.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome Fratello D'Italia. Glad the numbers are increasing.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:

Can't believe i'm only 48 posts behind AM now. I used to be something like 14000 posts behind.

Haha, you stalking me? But you've thrown down the gauntlet, I'll have to get cracking now.

I'll speak to admin and see if he can get my previous posts transferred.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:55 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lupo

Lupo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 am

My name is Lupo, I'm a calcioholic!

You may remember me from the old site, I've finally found where you were all hiding after the old site was taken over by Muslims!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Lupo wrote:
My name is Lupo, I'm a calcioholic!

You may remember me from the old site, I've finally found where you were all hiding after the old site was taken over by Muslims!

Hey Lupo, welcome stranger it's great to see you back on the forums!

And you have the honour of being our 10th member!

Think the old forum would have died anyway, without the hacking, because both Admin Mark and Admin Foxtrot disappeared months ago. It just means that it is difficult to get hold of the old members except through the other SerieA forum some of us joined.

Did you find us just by surfing?
Back to top Go down
Lupo

Lupo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:20 am

Hi AM, used to check on the old site occasionally and realised it had been hacked. Last night I searched on Calcio UK just in case and found this! I've mentioned it to Mark (Admin)
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 am

Lupo wrote:
Hi AM, used to check on the old site occasionally and realised it had been hacked. Last night I searched on Calcio UK just in case and found this! I've mentioned it to Mark (Admin)

So he's still alive then? Laughing

Perhaps he'll be able to alert some members of the old forum, don't know if he has access to email addresses now. Would be good.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:02 am

Good to see you Lupo!
Back to top Go down
Lupo

Lupo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
forzamilan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:56 am

The one and only forzamilan. Every football forum I've been to I've managed to secure this handle so I'm happy enough at that. Didn't mind the other forum but it didn't feel right either...
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 am

No you are right - far to cluttered.

And welcome to the show. Guess you are watching like me.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 am

forzamilan wrote:
The one and only forzamilan. Every football forum I've been to I've managed to secure this handle so I'm happy enough at that. Didn't mind the other forum but it didn't feel right either...

Great to have you on board forzamilan, just one question how did you manage to find us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:18 am

I like the other forum, for Roma it's very informative, but there's nothing like good old Calcio UK is there?

Welcome forzamilan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Maintenance and Announcements-
Jump to: