Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official AC Milan thread

Go down 
+4
Mi piace calcio
forzaitalia
aldair6
ancient milanista
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

I don't think even I've recovered from his performance at the Emirates yet, and I'm not even a Milan fan! He's poor.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Allegri admits that Milan need an Andrea Pirlo type player
http://www.football-italia.net/21018/allegri-stings-juventus-over-scudetti
Face-palm.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:11 am

forzaitalia wrote:
He's poor.

Not exactly how I or MPC would have put it. More like affraid
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
Allegri admits that Milan need an Andrea Pirlo type player
http://www.football-italia.net/21018/allegri-stings-juventus-over-scudetti
Face-palm.

Why Allegri let him go is another of life's great unanswered questions. Along with why did Lloyds agree to the takeover of HBOS and why Steve Kean is still in post.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 am

Crazy for them to let Pirlo go....

So the really big news is that Ibra and Silva are off to PSG today.....

Not sure who we can get to replace them - I really hope we don't sign Tevez......

Would like to see Cristico and Rannochia + Veratti and either Dzeko or Balotelli - not sure how much they would all cost though!

Unfortunately I bet we end up with Tevez (similar wage to Ibra) and Astori and Dossena though.

If we're having a big clear out would be good if we got rid of Robinho (lazy) and Boateng and Pato (both inj prone) + Mexes (rubbish).

Better get back to work and stop moaning!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 am

Hey, where've you turned up from again, can't remember seeing your other posts?

Well if they sell Ibra nd Thiago they can't call themselves as big club anymore unless they make some massive and very unlikely signings and soon. Will hardly be worth watching next season. Mad
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

Change of username (from Silvioberlusconi)!

I think this will be the worst Milan side since Silvio took over.....
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am

Markmilan wrote:
Change of username (from Silvioberlusconi)!

I think this will be the worst Milan side since Silvio took over.....

Thank goodness for that - thought I was losing it! Very Happy (waits for rude comments from Forza!)

Think you are right it is very disappointing to see those two go and after all the fibbing about that Galliani has done...........again.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

So wht do you think about Samp signing Lopez? did not really cut at Milan did he?

Great player for Catania Though! Really hoping he will do well for Samp.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

forza sampdoria wrote:
So wht do you think about Samp signing Lopez? did not really cut at Milan did he?

Great player for Catania Though! Really hoping he will do well for Samp.

Never got that much of a chance to be honest.

Well is this the first season ever that AC have conceded the title a few days into pre-season training? I'm convinced that if Silva had not got injured they would have won lo Scudetto.

Don't know what Berlusconi/Galliani are playing at. Bet Juventus and Inter in particular are laughing themselves silly.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:43 pm

The only explanation that Berlusconi has given is that "we will save £150million". Won't that be a wonderful consolation when we fail to even make the champions league places then.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Curva Sud Milano: "Even if Ibra and Thiago Silva are sold, then we won’t be protesting or making any demonstrations."
Curva Sud Milano: "In all these years, Galliani has demonstrated that he’s the number 1 when it comes to the transfer market.
"Who was Thiago Silva before he joined Milan? And who brought him to Milan?"
Curva Sud Milano: "There’s still a month and a half left of this transfer window. We will wait before we make any judgments."
Curva Sud Milano: "When the transfer window is closed, then we will draw our conclusions."
Curva Sud Milano: "At this moment, don’t expect us to make any demonstrations for Thiago Silva and Ibra."
Curva Sud Milano: "The club, especially Galliani, can work in a calm manner."
Curva Sud Milano: "In the end, we have rarely been disappointed - both in terms of new signings and in terms of victories."

I really hope we don't sign Tevez - he's 28 and would be on a massive wage - plus he is a a trouble maker. I think if we got rid of Robinho and brought in Dzeko and Destro we will be fine in attack.

Depends who they get in defence - probably Astori but would like Rannochia if Inter would sell him to us as it looks like he's for sale.

I think they will make one transfer to make fans happy - real madrid want to buy Boateng so may swap with Kaka (apparently he wants to leave and will take a wage cut) or they will try and buy Verratti from Pescara.

Interesting to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Can do without losing Boateng too! Wouldn't mind Kaka back on a free.

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:14 am

Does anyone know what the deal is with the financial fair play rules that are supposed to be coming in? What restrictions does it impose? When does it kick in? Will it stop clubs paying silly money for players just because they are backed by some oil gazillionaire? Clubs like PSG and Man City still seem to be spending like there is no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:59 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
Does anyone know what the deal is with the financial fair play rules that are supposed to be coming in? What restrictions does it impose? When does it kick in? Will it stop clubs paying silly money for players just because they are backed by some oil gazillionaire? Clubs like PSG and Man City still seem to be spending like there is no tomorrow.

Give me a precis when you've read all 84 pages!! Laughing

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Clublicensing/01/50/09/12/1500912_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Haha! That will keep me busy for a while!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
Haha! That will keep me busy for a while!

Have you a. finished it yet, b. understood it?

Something to give us a little hope:

http://www.football-italia.net/21157/ibra-agent-closes-third-day-talks
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 am

Selling Ibra and Thiago Silva is crazy. Even if it is a lot of money, so what? The replacements aren't going to be half as good, so the team will be much weaker than last season.

Milan are looking miles behind Juventus now, never mind the top couple of teams in Europe, which is where a club like Milan should always be aiming to be.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Selling Ibra and Thiago Silva is crazy. Even if it is a lot of money, so what? The replacements aren't going to be half as good, so the team will be much weaker than last season.

Milan are looking miles behind Juventus now, never mind the top couple of teams in Europe, which is where a club like Milan should always be aiming to be.

Totally agree FI and now this:

http://www.football-italia.net/21275/galliani-annoyed-milan-question

What the hell does he expect?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 am

Sounds like he's feeling the pressure. So he should be too!
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Apparently we're interested in Bendtner as an Ibra replacement!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 am

That would be poor.

He hardly set the world alight at Sunderland last year. Would be a massive drop from Ibra.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 am

Better news is Galliani is in talks with Kaka.

Saw on a website that: "Milan have sold just 9,000 season-tickets for the upcoming campaign - the lowest of the Silvio Berlusconi era at the club".

PS Forzaitalia, some interesting signings at Blackburn so far this Summer! Is Robinson still there?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 am

9,000 wow Shocked don't blame those who have asked for their money back though, in a way.

Robbo's still here for now yeah, but I'm pretty sure he'll be off before the transfer window shuts. We've signed a couple of kinda big names yeah, Nuno Gomes and Danny Murphy, shame about the manager though. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am

I would like to see Kaka back with us but only at a knockdown price given his injuries over the time he hs been at Real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AC Milan thread
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next