Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official AC Milan thread

Go down 
+4
Mi piace calcio
forzaitalia
aldair6
ancient milanista
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 am

Well Milan have already played some pretty average teams this year without scoring 5!

Typical the day they do we had to rely on streaming. Mine stopped a few times and mpc gave up because he couldn't get one that worked at all!

Just hope they've saved a goal or two for the CL this week.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 am

I hope this is the start of a decent run of form.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:20 am

ancient milanista wrote:
mpc gave up because he couldn't get one that worked at all!

I have installed Google Chrome now and tested it out on the sports streaming sites so hopefully it will work if I need to stream a game again.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:26 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:
mpc gave up because he couldn't get one that worked at all!

I have installed Google Chrome now and tested it out on the sports streaming sites so hopefully it will work if I need to stream a game again.

Hope it works for you then. I use it most of the time except for Skygo which doesn't support Google Chrome.

BTW if you want to stop those annoying pop up adverts go to Google Chrome store and down load adblockplus. It really works.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:08 am

Ah right thanks. I will look into it.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 am

MILANO - Sono 21 i convocati rossoneri per la sfida contro il Malaga da mister Massimiliano Allegri. Questo l'elenco completo:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel, Abate, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata, Ambrosini, Boateng, Constant, De Jong, Emanuelson, Montolivo, Nocerino, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Pato, Pazzini, Robinho.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
January reinforcements?

http://www.football-italia.net/27336/galliani-real-madrid-talks

Now where have we heard all of this before? Will believe it when it happens.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 am

MILANO - Sono 21 i convocati di Mister Massimiliano Allegri in vista di Napoli-Milan:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel, Acerbi, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata, Constant, Boateng, De Jong, Emaneulson, Flamini, Montolivo, Nocerino, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pato, Pazzini e Robinho.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:53 am

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm

He'll be a big miss, good player imo.
Back to top Go down
Markmilan

Markmilan

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Lots of Balotelli rumours @ the moment! Maybe a loan deal with option to buy in Summer.

He could be another George Weah if he signs (if we can get his head right).
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am

http://www.football-italia.net/29030/pato-goodbye-milan

Well if he actually passes the medical and they get €15million they will have done a good bit of business.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 am

I agree really. Not really lived up to his potential at all and constantly injured.

Although, it's only a good deal as long as they spend the money to replace him.....Balotelli possibly?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 am

^ Goodness, I hope not. Don;t want them spending anything on him.

See Blatter is covering himself with glory again:

http://www.football-italia.net/29136/blatter-boateng-wrong-run-away

If he and his mates did their job properly.................

Milan's reply:

http://www.football-italia.net/29148/milan-reply-blatter-boateng

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:35 am

You cannot have people walking off the pitch though or where will it stop...Milan losing 2-0 to inter when PB walks off after hearing abuse which no other person heard......I think you get the picture, you see what I mean what this will lead to!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 am

But if the player complained to the ref he could then have an announcement made that if it continued he would take the players off the pitch and have the remaining minutes of the match played (in due course) behind closed doors. Then the decent fans would get pretty p****d off and try to discourage the morons, or report them.

Just an idea.

p.s. and it isn't likely that a player would get away with "hearing abuse that no other person heard".
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 am

At Milan......you better believe it AM!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:27 am

Ooooooh you cynic you.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

ancient milanista wrote:
Ooooooh you cynic you.

Ha ha

This thresd is possibly not the place for it, but there is a question I did mean to ask you AM! I tried sending a PM but it did not work!

I am currently doiing begineers Italian and listening to Micheal Thomas etc. but wnat to take the next stage....did you do the GCSE and A Level Route? Can't seem to find a GCSE course, where did yoiu do yours may I ask?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi there FS.

PM hasn't arrived yet. I have a feeling because I wasn't logged on when you tried to send it.

I'll stay logged on, meanwhile have sent you a pm.

If you don't get it, let me know and we can have a chat in the chat box below sometime.

Last edited by ancient milanista on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 pm

AM it wont send for some reason? not sure why?

The question was basically what I have placed above?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:35 am

Hmmmm. Undoubtedly a good player, and he supports Milan, but could he even be trusted then to knuckle down?

Could go either way IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AC Milan thread   Official AC Milan thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AC Milan thread
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next