Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serie A Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 am

Hi all,

Not been on here for a while as this site in blocked at work! not sure why?

Anyway....does anyone know when the TV schedule is released fro the weekend of the 4/5th Feb?

I am in Milan for the weekend and want to take in a couple of games but the dates / times of the tv games to be chosen have not been released yet! does anyone know when this will be?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 am

AC Milan v Napoli is at 7.45pm on the Sunday

check on here for espn:

http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/tv-schedule/

go on here next week and you should find it has update the times which are currently default:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/italy_results/fixtures/default.stm

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:38 am

ancient milanista wrote:
AC Milan v Napoli is at 7.45pm on the Sunday

check on here for espn:

http://tv.espn.co.uk/gb/espl/tv-schedule/

go on here next week and you should find it has update the times which are currently default:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/italy_results/fixtures/default.stm

cheers....that has buggered up my plans to see 2 games as I had hoped to see Milan and AN Other.

Looks like either Genoa v Lazio or Juve v Seina.

Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 am

Thought you wouldn't be too pleased when I saw that.

Hey Forza you keep putting your replies inside the quote which is a bit confusing. FI would tell me off for that Wink

Do you think It at your office is checking which sites peope go onto in worktime and is blocking them?
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 am

oops sorry.

Adair thought it might be something to do with my IP Adress!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:49 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
oops sorry.

PS
they do check work site though. I work in project management not the civil service Surprised
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:
oops sorry.

PS
they do check work site though. I work in project management not the civil service Surprised

I know they used to check on people I when I worked in a bank - if people were trawling for famous people without good reason, or other staff members' accounts - both were disciplinary offences.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 am

i am now flying home on the Monday so will be able to see Milan v Napoli as well as Genoa v Lazio.

Should be a good footballing weekend! The misses will be pleased she is not coming with me!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 am

Well done FS - should be a great weekend. I was wondering about how tolerant your wife was!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:27 am

its only on account I take her to Venice for her birthday in May.....and no football!

She dosen't do so bad.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
its only on account I take her to Venice for her birthday in May.....and no football!

She dosen't do so bad.

A girl (!!!!) after my own heart - negotiation is the key!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serie A Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serie A Schedule   Serie A Schedule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serie A Schedule
Page 1 of 1