Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Serie A Thread

Go down 
+6
Jocksboy
forza sampdoria
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
Lupo
aldair6
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

General Serie A Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 am

There are shock reports of a showdown meeting between President Claudio Lotito and the Lazio squad in which Edy Reja will resign.

The Coach told the media he was “sick of this situation” after the fans jeered in their 2-1 home defeat to Genoa on Sunday.

According to Sky Sport Italia and SportItalia, President Lotito was in a closed doors meeting with Reja for around an hour this evening.

After that, the Coach called the entire squad into the locker room and spoke with the players.

It is reported Reja could be in the process of announcing his resignation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
Lupo

Lupo

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:01 am

In another managerial shock there are rumours that Inter have run out of patience with Gasperini and are about to replace him with none other than Roberto Baggio
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 am

Lupo wrote:
In another managerial shock there are rumours that Inter have run out of patience with Gasperini and are about to replace him with none other than Roberto Baggio

Patient these directors aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Lupo

Lupo

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:15 am

Ridiculous isn't it, Italy must be the worst for these knee jerk reactions and ego maniac presidents
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 am

Have you noticed, though, that these directors who make the "bad" appointments, never sack themselves?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am

aldair6 wrote:
There are shock reports of a showdown meeting between President Claudio Lotito and the Lazio squad in which Edy Reja will resign.

The Coach told the media he was “sick of this situation” after the fans jeered in their 2-1 home defeat to Genoa on Sunday.

According to Sky Sport Italia and SportItalia, President Lotito was in a closed doors meeting with Reja for around an hour this evening.

After that, the Coach called the entire squad into the locker room and spoke with the players.

It is reported Reja could be in the process of announcing his resignation.

So what excactly is the problem? Sounds like Reja wasn't happy with the fans, but then what was the meeting about?

Hope he goes anyway (despite his appalling derby record Very Happy ), anything to put that lot in a mess.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Lupo wrote:
Ridiculous isn't it, Italy must be the worst for these knee jerk reactions and ego maniac presidents
We are not doing too badly at Sheffield United in this respect - ego chairman appoint one after another rubbush manager sacks him then says it was all his fault!

Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Inter have officially confirmed that Gian Piero Gasperini has been sacked as Coach after just five games in charge.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Haha, what a nightmare appointment that was for Inter. Not sure who they'll get now.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
Haha, what a nightmare appointment that was for Inter. Not sure who they'll get now.

Ranieri Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 am

There are reports Claudio Ranieri is already at Inter headquarters to sign a contract.
He has done well everywhere he has gone, underrated if you ask me. Will the Inter fans enjoy his defensive style, I do not think so
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 am

Interesting appointment. I know his reign here ended in a real mess but 09/10 was great under him. Might only be a stop-gap appointment mind, as some are suggesting.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 am

Serie A Week 1 will be played on Wednesday December 21 after it was postponed due to a players' strike.
Inter have officially confirmed that Claudio Ranieri is their new Coach, stepping in at San Siro for Gian Piero Gasperini who was sacked on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 am

If Ranieri can do to Inter what he did with us once he took over from a confidence-shattered team after Spalletti left, he'll do well. We went on a remarkable run that season.

Obviously his 'zeru tituli' doesn't make great reading but I think he'll do alright with Inter.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:51 am

Would not surprise me if Jose ended back at Inter soon! I think he regrets leaving after limited success at Real and playing second fiddle to Barca.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:32 am

As most of you will know, RAI Uno teletext compiles a feature called 'Il Best 11' after each round of games. Panels of reporters and broadcasters mark each player in every game and these markings are averaged to give the best players and teams of the week. For the benefit of those who don't have access to RAI teletext I thought it might be helpful to post the top three players every week and their mark out of nine. Week 1 Miccoli was top and Pirlo second - I've forgotten who was third and what the markings were.
Week 2:
1. Cavani 8.29
2. Palacio 7.29
3. Quadrado 7.21.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Week 3 top three:
1. Palacio (Genoa) 7.57
2. Jovetic (Fiorentina) 7.50
3. M. Rigoni (Novara) 7.50
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 am

Week 4 top three players:
1. Schelotto (Atalanta) 7.64
2. Destro (Siena) 7.50
3. Calaio (Siena) 7.36
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 am

Jocksboy wrote:
Week 4 top three players:
1. Schelotto (Atalanta) 7.64
2. Destro (Siena) 7.50
3. Calaio (Siena) 7.36

I like Atalanta and Siena. It is good to have them back in Serie A again and doing well. I hope Atalanta's points penalty doesn't send them down at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 am

If they carry on with the same determination they've shown which has seen them get into positive figures, then they'll be fine. They can't think they've done the hard work; a long way to go yet.

Hopefully not on Saturday though!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 am

I quite liked the look of the Siena team against Roma, they look like a half decent team; Quite surprised though they have two players in the top 3 for week 4!
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:32 am

Week 5 - Top Five:
1. Marchisio (Juventus) 7.79
2. Giovinco (Parma) 7.57
3. Migliaccio (Palermo) 7.43
4. Klose (Lazio) 7.36
5. Maggio (Napoli) 7.36
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:09 am

Jocksboy wrote:
Week 5 - Top Five:
2. Giovinco (Parma) 7.57
4. Klose (Lazio) 7.36
5. Maggio (Napoli) 7.36

Surprised to see not one of De Rossi or Osvaldo
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 am

aldair6 wrote:
Jocksboy wrote:
Week 5 - Top Five:
2. Giovinco (Parma) 7.57
4. Klose (Lazio) 7.36
5. Maggio (Napoli) 7.36

Surprised to see not one of De Rossi or Osvaldo

Or Di Natale!!!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 am

The international breaks are grim. To say the season has been stop start so far would be an understatement!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Serie A Thread
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next