Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Serie A Thread

Go down 
+6
Jocksboy
forza sampdoria
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
Lupo
aldair6
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

General Serie A Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:15 pm

It is a mystery to me why managers still keep agreeing to take the job at Palermo. Zamparini is never going to change the insane way he treats his managers.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:47 pm

It is now official that Vladimir Petkovic is the new Coach of Lazio, replacing Edy Reja.
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 am

Hope he's terrible.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 am

Catania have confirmed that Coach Vincenzo Montella is leaving them after a year in charge, with Fiorentina waiting to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:19 am

Serse Cosmi has announced he is leaving Lecce after their relegation and Massimo Oddo has announced his retirement from football as he takes on a career as a Coach or director of sport.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:38 am

Sampdoria won the first leg of their promotion play off 3-2 against Varese, second leg is on Saturday night. Hope Samp get promoted.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah Serie A could do with the Genoa Derby back in the league.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:45 am

I hope Samp get promotion too. The Genoa derby is tremendous.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 am

Giovanni Stroppa has been named as the new coach of Pescara, following trhe move to Roma of Zdenik Zemen. A bold move, as Stroppa's only management experience to date is with Alto Adige (Sud Tirol) in the Lega Pro. He has, however, worked under Zemen in the past at Foggia and Avellino.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Sicilian club Catania have confirmed the appointment of boss Rolando Maran following Vincenzo Montella’s exit.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:08 am

A word of warning to those with Hotbird satellite systems. Beware if you buy Al Jazeera viewing cards from TechDigital. I bought one in May - it lasted just seven days and then expired. All my complaints and requests for a replacement have been ignored.
There are two or three Ebay traders who deal in Al Jazeera cards. I've used at least one in the distant past - the price is good and they're reliable.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 am

What do you think the chances are of Italian sides mounting a serious attempt at Champions League glory next season? Although Juve looked great last year and went all season without defeat, it is a big step up playing the likes of Barca, Real, Bayern and Chelsea. It will be good to see how they get on though at this level?

Also it is all change at Milan and we just do not know how they will peform in Serie A let alone the CL. I would like to see Milan sign a couple of big play makers before the season starts as they do look a bit lightweight at present...that's assuming they don't lose one also! I cannot see any better than both making the Semis though....although I would love to be proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Agree with you about AC - we don't know who will be there next season, although Silva has signed a new contract Very Happy And you never know what mood Zlatan will be in. Although seeing Cassano in the Euros bodes well for him next year.

Think Juve will probably do well although (in a peevish moment) I wonder if they would have won lo Scudetto if they had been in Europe last year. Will depend a lot on what sort of season Pirlo has after a busy year and getting older. She says hopefully!

Just hope Inter implode. Especially the saintly Moratti.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 pm

ancient milanista wrote:
Agree with you about AC - we don't know who will be there next season, although Silva has signed a new contract Very Happy And you never know what mood Zlatan will be in. Although seeing Cassano in the Euros bodes well for him next year.

Think Juve will probably do well although (in a peevish moment) I wonder if they would have won lo Scudetto if they had been in Europe last year. Will depend a lot on what sort of season Pirlo has after a busy year and getting older. She says hopefully!

Just hope Inter implode. Especially the saintly Moratti.

I always think Serie A is better with an Inter team competing for the Scudetto! Inter v Milan and Inter v Juve games are not the same without a title fight!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 pm

forza sampdoria wrote:

I always think Serie A is better with an Inter team competing for the Scudetto! Inter v Milan and Inter v Juve games are not the same without a title fight!

Ok then, let them implode in the last couple of weeks of the season. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

Keeping Silva was big for Milan but they haven't really properly replaced any of the legends who were released this summer. Nesta and Seedorf in particular could still do it on the big stage. Montolivo should be a decent signing but I can't see them, or Juve too as it stands, getting past the quarter finals, unless they have an easy route to the semi's.

Over to you Udinese Cool
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 am

Hate international breaks!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:41 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Hate international breaks!

Me too. It's like being in limbo and seems ages since the last league matches rather than a week or so.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 am

Some interesting reading here. Saving of €60 million for AC explains a lot.

http://www.football-italia.net/24903/serie-wage-bills-revealed

Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:47 am

Even though AC saved 60 million they still have the highest wages! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 am

That's what I thought - no wonder they haven't been buying.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 am

Palermo have sacked Giuseppe Sannino and have appointed Gian Piero Gasperini as their new manager.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 am

He had three games haha? Deary me.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 am

BT have took over as rights holders for Serie A from next season onwards. BT have also signed up Ligue 1, MLS and Brasileirao rights to add to the Aviva Premiership Rugby and Premier League rights they have also secured.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:24 am

taz wrote:
Palermo have sacked Giuseppe Sannino and have appointed Gian Piero Gasperini as their new manager.

Nothing Zamperini does surprises me anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Serie A Thread   General Serie A Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Serie A Thread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next