Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Sampdoria Thread

Go down 
+3
Fratello D'Italia
forza sampdoria
ancient milanista
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forza sa

Official Sampdoria Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:19 am

Hello all,

Looks like this will be the first post in the new Calcio Uk site. My memories of the site from 2007 and 2008 was great and there was some great football debate and I found it very useful place to discuss in particular Calcio and other members experiences and advice on trips to Italy. I would like to share my experiences also; I am off to watch Samp v Grossetto on the 17 September and also am to take in the Inter v Roma game later that evening. I tend to go to Italy about 3 times per year and always try to take in a couple of games on my visits.

Very excited about watching Samp this season as we may even win something! that goes also for my English team Sheffield United also. Look forward to speaking with you guys and long may Calcio UK continue!

forza sampdoria
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

Hi there, hope you're going to behave yourself this time. And enjoy the match. Laughing
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 am

ancient milanista wrote:
Hi there, hope you're going to behave yourself this time. And enjoy the match. Laughing
Hi AM - I always behave myself. on a totally different matter what do you think of the new bus station in Derby (Derby Riverlights)? Seriously - Reason for asking is that it was one of our jobs, wondered what the local view was.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 am

Not how I remembered it!!!

TBH I haven't actually been to the new Bus station in Derby. I usually do my shopping in Nottingham (I'm half way between the two) and if I go to Derby it is by car.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
ancient milanista wrote:
Hi AM - I always behave myself. on a totally different matter what do you think of the new bus station in Derby (Derby Riverlights)? Seriously - Reason for asking is that it was one of our jobs, wondered what the local view was.

But my neighbour uses it regularly and seem sto like it.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Great result for samp last night 3-1 winners against Empoli - only two points off the top now.
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 am

Yeah, good result for us against Empoli. Bertani is looking like a good signing. Still early days but i think we should get into our stride soon and begin to walk away with Serie B.

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:16 am

To be fair Serie B is a hard league, some half decent teams in there. We need to put together a good run of results to put us in the top two and hopefully keep us there. I am hopeful this run will continue over the next few games.

Not seen Bertini yet looking forward to the game at the weekend v Grossoto.
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 am

Sure, Serie B is not easy but I think we have an edge over the other teams in terms of player quality. Just a matter of taking advantage of the talent.

Enjoy the weekends game. The Inter game should be fun, you're going to have to move fast the make it though.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:
Sure, Serie B is not easy but I think we have an edge over the other teams in terms of player quality. Just a matter of taking advantage of the talent.

Enjoy the weekends game. The Inter game should be fun, you're going to have to move fast the make it though.
Yes I have checked the rail times - get into Milan a little an hour before the game, might even have the chance to have a beer before it starts Laughing

Do you ever go to watch samp Fretello D Italia?
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 am

No unfortunately never get to go, but it's def on the agenda when i get the chance. Enjoy the games.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

That is the fourth straight game Samp have not scored when I have been to see them play. The last three have finished 0-0.

We really was very ordinary indeed and all credit to Grossotto they defended really well.

Last edited by forza sampdoria on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am

That's a very unlucky record.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am

Great 3-1 win for Samp this weekend. Our away record is very good this season, we are just letting ourselves down at home with too many draws.

Sere B is shaping up though now, I fancy ourselves and Torino to be in the shake up come the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Yet another poor home show in a 1-2 defeat to Torino.......our home form will cost us this season!
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 pm

I thought this season would be an easy ride. It looks like it might be a bit tougher than that. Torino were always going to be the toughest opponent in the Serie though so hopefully form will arrive soon.

We also need to remember that for a majority of the teams in Serie B, Samp are the big scalp, so it could be that they are subconsciously upping their game against the 'big team' and this is why we seem to be struggling in games where we should really be winning comfortably. It could be down to mentality and nerves at the moment.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:48 am

How's the Argie in net doing, Romero is it?
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:31 am

Yes, Sergio Romero. I was a bit surprised when he signed because he was an established Argentina International at the time however I only think he has played once in the league so far. Don't really know why. He has a decent reputation from AZ in holland so should prove to be a good signing.

Forza Samp... may know more.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:08 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:
Yes, Sergio Romero. I was a bit surprised when he signed because he was an established Argentina International at the time however I only think he has played once in the league so far. Don't really know why. He has a decent reputation from AZ in holland so should prove to be a good signing.

Forza Samp... may know more.
To be honest the game I saw live v Grosseto there was only possibly one save to make so hard to tell really from that game alone. He is still only young for a goalkeeper (24 I believe) so he may well come on yet. I did not know he had actually played for Argentina national team.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:52 am

yet another poor home show.......we could only managed 1-1 draw against the might Sassuolo!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 am

Samp's great away form continues 1-2 win away at Ascoli this weekend. Pity about the home form, otherwise we would be clear at the top.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 am

I hope Samp get back up at the first attempt. They should be in Serie A.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
I hope Samp get back up at the first attempt. They should be in Serie A.
Thanks Mate.....after the 1-1 draw with Verona though I doubt it will be easy.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Sampdoria are back in Serie A after winning the playoffs. I'm pleased for them. The Genoa derby is back on next year.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Yep, good to have Samp back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Sampdoria Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next