Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Fiorentina Thread

Go down 
+5
ancient milanista
aldair6
Jocksboy
forzaitalia
Purple Hellequin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 am

Jocksboy wrote:
I prefer the more straightforawrd description: idiot!

True! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 am

Viviano in pole to be keeper - prepared to take a pay cut to play for his beloved Viola unlike that pezza di merda Barzagli.
Gamberini has asked to be sold as he doesn't believe Fiorentina need projected overhaul just a bit of tinkering.
Offer to be made for Leto currntly play in Greece for Pana - left winger come centre forward 12 in 13 before injury last season.
Borriello is Montella's preferred choice for CF.
Swop Felipe for Palladino mooted also interested in Cigarini.
Inter have offered 15 mill for JoJo plus Pazzo and one of Palombo,Kucka and Mariga

Prandelli will never return to Fiorentina whilst Della Valles are in charge as relationship is totally broken - transfer window 2 years ago he requested Palombo and Cassano got Balotti, Kerrison, Ljajic, Felipe and Seferovic.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 pm

I am hoping to watch Viola v Samp next Season in Florence - it is the one city I have never been too in Northern Italy.

All depends on when the game is played though - anyone know when the Serie A fixtures are out?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 am

forza sampdoria wrote:

All depends on when the game is played though - anyone know when the Serie A fixtures are out?

They're normally released quite late I think, compared to England anyway, towards end of July roughly I think.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
I am hoping to watch Viola v Samp next Season in Florence - it is the one city I have never been too in Northern Italy.

It's great and you must try a steak while you are there!
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Behrami on way out as Viola have refused to let him play in Olympics.
El Hamdaoui on point of signing from Ajax.
Looking at Chamakh again.
New shirt released next Wednesday - 3rd shirt is again going to be red and white like original
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 am

Roncaglia is due in Florence next Tuesday for a medical prior to signing. There's no transfer fee involevd as he is a free agent after leaving Boca Juniors. Salary is reported to be 500,000 euros a year.
Salifu has gone to Catania - not sure whether this is a permanent move or on loan.
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:53 am

Serie A side Fiorentina have reportedly made Arsenal an offer for Marouane Chamakh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 am

The club have denied making an offer for Chamakh. In a statement issued today they report that his current salary of three million euros is way outside the Viola limits.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 am

Roncaglia has now signed. Meantime it's reported that a deal with Inter and Palermo for Viviano is near to completion. He will come on loan for a season, at the end of which Fiorentina will have the option of buying out Palermo's share of the player for five million euros.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 am

Fiorentina have signed goalkeeper Cristiano Lupatelli. This will be his second spell at the Franchi, having been reserve 'keeper from 2004 to 2008.
This does not block the possible arrival of Viviano. Lupatelli will be third choice goalkeeper with Neto second in the running order.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:35 am

It's reported that Juan Cuadrado will sign for Fiorentina on loan for the season subject to a medical tomorrow. Currently owned by Udinese, he spent last season on loan at Lecce. At the end of the season La Viola will have the option of buying half his contract for 5m euros.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:25 am

The deal has been done at last and Emilio Viviano is now a Viola player for the coming season. He comes on loan from Palermo along with midfielder Francisco Della Rocca.
Also signed today is Borja Valero from Villareal for a reputed 7m euros. I've seen him play a lot in the Spanish league and he is a very talented midfielder - like Viviano an excellent signing. It's also been announced by the club that Alessio Cerci is staying.
The team is shaping up for the season ahead but I'm still worried by the lack of strikers. We now have a good and balanced defence and midfield but only Jo-Jo and possibly Cerci up front, neither being an out and out striker. I'd love to see Matri at the Frachi but he may be out of our price range, but Floccari is available and would give a different approach up front (or have I said that before?!).
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Gonzalo also signing from Villareal.
Fernandez from Sporting signed.
Aquilani will sign if prepared to take 70,000 a week pay cut.
Like you Jocksboy bit worried about strikeforce especially as I believe JoJo wiil be gone before start of season but you have missed El Hamdaoui off your list and I believe Chamakh is still being followed , another who will have to take a susstantial pay cut.

I am actually looking forward to season and we are first Serie A game off season with game v Udinese a 17.00 KO on the Saturday evening
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:45 am

Stated today that Aquilani has officially signed a 3 year deal subject to passing a medical. 1.7m euros is the wage quoted, though it's rumoured that Liverpool will pay a part of his wages for the next two seasons.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 am

Word has it that Alessio Cerci is about to sign for Torino. The Turin club will pay 2.5m euros for a half share with an option to buy the other half at the end of the season. Cerci's pay packet will be 800,000 a year. I suspect that is less than he is getting at the Franchi but he is said to still harbour resentment at the way the Viola fans have treated him. For me, disappointing news. Apart from the fact that Cerci is entertaining we are short of firepower up front already, so it seems illogical to sell someone who knows the way to goal.
Also on a depressing note, I see we are still lumbered with Felipe. His contract must have another year to run and of course no club with any sensewould want to buy him.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:24 am

It's now a done deed. Cerci signed for Torno today.
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Nastasic to Man City? Heard the pundits on ESPN Press Pass singing his praises but I've never heard of him. silent
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:59 pm

vincenti wrote:
Nastasic to Man City? Heard the pundits on ESPN Press Pass singing his praises but I've never heard of him. silent

Snap - I saw that too on ESPN yesterday; I never noticed him playing for Viola last season? He has made 25 appearances according to ESPN!
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:20 am

Nastasic, who is either 19 or 20, was a standout for us last season, both in central defence and at left back. I'm gutted he's being sold. I'd hoped that within the next couple of years he and Campo would have formed the heart of our defence. At 10 million euros he's a bargain.
Meanwhile the Viola have offered 7 million for a half share of Ogbonna. Can't see this coming off as Torino value him at 20 million.
If they were intending all along to sell Nasta Gambo shouldn't have been shipped out.
Back to top Go down
Jocksboy

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 am

Good move signing Migliaccio, but still no word of a striker. Meantime Vargas has gone to Genoa (no great loss) in exchange for defender Tomovic, both on one season loan deals.
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 am

Luca Toni is back - signed for a year
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

And the number 30 shirt is available
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:43 am

Purple Hellequin wrote:
Luca Toni is back - signed for a year

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Fiorentina Thread   Official Fiorentina Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Fiorentina Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next