Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is happening with Serie A on TV next year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

What is happening with Serie A on TV next year Empty
PostSubject: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Applogies if this has been talked to death but I am a bit behind the times comapred to you TV nerds.

I understand that BT will show Serie A next season, so do I need to sign up to BT to see Serie A and cancel my ESPN subscription.....or will ESPN still show Serie A?

your advice will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Who are you calling a nerd.?Shocked

http://www.btplc.com/news/articles/showarticle.cfm?articleid=%7B38da6d3c-0baa-49bd-89f4-a703de91345d%7D

But some information here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2013/may/10/bt-sport-what-you-pay

I always used to cancel my espn for the summer then get 3 months half price when I upgraded! But I have already had notification from form Sky that the ESPN package will disappear anyway at the end of July for everyone it seems.

Are you on Sky or Virgin for your tv?

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Thanks AM.

Looks like ESPN will now be part of the BT deal!
Back to top Go down
Purple Hellequin

Purple Hellequin

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:43 am

If you have BT internet you will get 2 TV channels free. Alternatively for £12 a month you can get 2 tv channels on Sky
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 pm

If shown,the first games on telly will be Hellas Verona v AC Milan,5pm 24/8 then Sampdoria v Juventus,7:45pm 24/8.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:06 am

Hi Vincenti, nice to see you back here again.

Looks like I will have to shell out more to Sky as I don't have BT broadband.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:24 am

vincenti wrote:
If shown,the first games on telly will be Hellas Verona v AC Milan,5pm 24/8 then Sampdoria v Juventus,7:45pm 24/8.
Oh yes!

I am calling BT tomorrow:D 
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 am

Watched a few of the Napoli games from the Emirates cup online using very good quality BT Sport streams. Hopefully this will continue with the Serie A coverage otherwise it will be Brazilian/Russian commentary for me this season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with Serie A on TV next year   What is happening with Serie A on TV next year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Serie A on TV next year
Page 1 of 1