Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official AS Roma Thread

Go down 
+3
Mi piace calcio
forzaitalia
aldair6
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 am

ancient milanista wrote:
Very nice piece aldair. Are you thinking of becoming a journalist "when you grow up"? Laughing

Yeah in an ideal world but there are plenty of others who want to do the same thing so we will see

I submitted it with an accent on the "c" but the system must not have liked it. Live and learn!

It is a strange situation but with the events going on in Manchester and Paris, I now feel it is unlikely to happen however I really want to know what De Rossi makes of this all but we may never know
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 am

3-3 this weekend, how I love watching Roma, they both score and leak like goals, great combination for the neutral!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 am

For you it's good yeah! It's a nightmare for us haha.

Sabatini hinted at a change of coach earlier today, which hints that Zeman might not be around for much longer. We've dropped to 8th now which is just unacceptable.

It's pretty clear it isn't gonna work out with Zeman, if he's still here on the first day of next season I'll be amazed. Sabatini and Baldini would have to take responsibility for two poor appointments (Zeman and Enrique).
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

what is happening at Roma.........another 4 goals leaked tonight!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 am

Zeman's gotta go. Simple as that. Absolutely HORRENDOUS.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 am

And he's gone Very Happy I'm glad but Sabatini and Baldini need to get this appointment right, unlike their last two.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 am

hope they take Danny Wilson.........I will pay for his flight!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:45 am

What a man.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:37 am

Roma have appointed Rudi Garcia as their new manager. Very good appointment.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 am

Hope you're right Taz, I'll trust you seen as you've clearly got a good knowledge of Ligue 1! It's still a gamble in a way 'cos he's never managed in Serie A but it's a gamble which is worth taking way more than Enrique and Zeman.

Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:07 am

For Lille, he managed to get them playing good football and he was the one that promoted Eden Hazard to the first team in 2008. He likes to mix his team with experience and youth. Like you said, Serie A is a different proposition so it will be interesting to see how he adapts but if he is given the financial backing for transfers, I reckon he could construct a very good team.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 am

Marquinhos to PSG. Annoying. Although 35m euros is pretty impressive at the same time.
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Osvaldo transferred to Southampton....now that's a bit of a shock!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 am

Yeah it is really. I've been saying to people, yeah Southampton have built a decent team and Pochettino seems alright, but what's their maximum league finish? 8th? Maybe 7th? There's already a top 6 in place unless one of them has an absolute nightmare. And barring cup success, that means no Europe - which Osvaldo should be desperate to play in. He's obviously good enough.

I suppose he could think if he has a good season or two with Southampton then a top 3/4 club from one of Europe's big leagues could take a chance on him, but he can't bank on that.
Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:07 am

Lamella to Spurs for £30m.Worth it?
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 am

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 am

vincenti wrote:
Lamella to Spurs for £30m.Worth it?
What is happening at Roma.......they must be skint.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 am

Is it the new financial rules?

Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 am

ancient milanista wrote:
Is it the new financial rules?

Clubs don't seem bothered about these rules,just look at Chelsea,City and Madrid's recent expenditures.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:14 am

We're getting Adem Llajic in, who's pretty good but losing Lamela is seriously annoying.

Osvaldo was a consistent goalscorer but I wasn't that bothered about him going (he's at Southampton for a reason), Marquinhos was awesome but I could understand taking the 30 odd million euro profit on someone who's played about 35 professional games..........but there's no excuse for selling Lamela. How are we meant to build (or 'promote the brand' as that lot on the board would say) if we're selling players like him? To someone like Spurs as well.

So we're probably looking at something like:

De Sanctis; Maicon, Benatia, Castan, Balzaretti; DDR, Pjanic, Strootman (top midfield), Gervinho, Totti, Llajic.

With Florenzi, Destro, Bradley etc also featuring very regularly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official AS Roma Thread    Official AS Roma Thread  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official AS Roma Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6