Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premier League Thread

Go down 
+5
forza sampdoria
Toon_Army
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
aldair6
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Premier League Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 am

See Jensen is leaving Blackburn. Do you think it will make any difference are is it just a cost cutting exercise FI?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 am

One down, one to go.

Although the one that remains is a 50000000x bigger problem than Jensen.

People have said that Kean has said to Venky's that Jensen is to blame for results and, hey ho, look what's happened. I seriously hate Steve Kean, the day he leaves my club will be the happiest day of my life.

If we're gonna get beat on Saturday then I hope it's 0-5 or bigger, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 am

How can the manager blame one of his staff? That stinks.

It's sad when you actually want your team to lose. I'll refrain from gloating!

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Well obviously I want us to win, but if it gets to say 2-0 after half an hour then they may as well get as many as they can.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 am

Kean always strikes me has being a decent guy to be honest....not full of himself like Warnock......can't be easy when they are all out to get him, but I suspect he knew what he was letting himself in for!

Has Slew played since he signed from the Blades yet Forzaitalia?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:18 am

To be media he seems a decent guy yeah, but deep down I don't think he is. The drink driving episode, putting others' life at risk, and there was a story today (back page of The Sun I think) that he threatened a SSN reporter whilst in Munich last week. And the backstabbing of Allardyce to worm his way into the job. Despicable.

He hasn't mate, although he was on the bench on Saturday. He's probably played for the reserves though.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 am

Well I've just watched the Liverpool v Man Utd 1-1 draw and I still don't know how Utd came out of that with a point. Good match with an ecciting finish.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 am

Yep, United were never going to score before Rooney, Hernandez and Nani came on. No idea why they weren't starting? Even if not all three, at least 2? Weird.

As for Rovers....well, Kean and Venky's have took us there. Bottom. Transformation fully complete.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Yep, United were never going to score before Rooney, Hernandez and Nani came on. No idea why they weren't starting? Even if not all three, at least 2? Weird.

As for Rovers....well, Kean and Venky's have took us there. Bottom. Transformation fully complete.

Perhaps he was worried about Rooney getting sent off again?

Bet he was saving them for the Champs League.

You're fed up and Burnley lost the match in the 98th minute - typical!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:33 am

You should be able to win v Otelul Galati or whoever, with any team you put out - surely the game away against your main rivals would be the game to play Rooney, Nani etc in.

Yep I saw that about Burnley....I dare not say anything, mind, cos if Kean stays much longer we'll be in the same divison next season.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 am

It's Burnley's party trick - injury time goals.

Read in today's paper that the owners back KEan 101% so he'll be out soon. Very Happy

Yes, tbh I was surprised at Utd's starting line up.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 pm

ancient milanista wrote:

Read in today's paper that the owners back KEan 101%

It's just completely baffling, isn't it?

Did you see one of the Venky's said a few weeks ago that Kean was a "brilliant" manager? Unbelievable. This was my reaction - affraid
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Didn't see that, makes you wonder what planet they are on/from.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:05 am

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Blackburn-Rovers-owners-Venky-s-describe-Steve-Kean-is-a-brilliant-manager-article808966.html

Anyway, enough of Kean. West Brom beat Wolves 2-0 in the derby, whilst it's Arsenal 1-1 Sunderland after about 80 minutes. Great free kick by Larsson for Sunderland. Newcastle v Spurs at 4.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Newcastle v Spurs at 4.
Yeah I'm off to the pub shortly to watch that and then back home to see the Rome derby tonight.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 am

^ Sunday is always a day for calcio! Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 am

cracking finish to the match at St. James's Park.

FT 2-2
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:21 am

ancient milanista wrote:
cracking finish to the match at St. James's Park.

FT 2-2

Probably a fair result. Both teams really went for it and had chances to win it.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 am

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 am

^ Don't get me started on him! It was great when Totti booted him, wasn't it?

Anyway. As well as missing the Roma game tomorrow, I won't see anything of the Manchester derby which I'd have kept an eye on too. That's because I'll be at Rovers - Kean out. Cannot bear him being here, I HATE him Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Now, you know what you say to me "Calm down dear" Very Happy

I'm sitting eating breakfast waiting for the rugby final to start. Come on you Kiwis!

Did you notice Burnley did their reverse party trick and won in the 95th minute? Makes you wonder why they bother playing the first 90.
Back to top Go down
taz

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 am

Nice 3-1 victory lads.......
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 am

Very good result.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 am

taz wrote:
Nice 3-1 victory lads.......
I can't believe how well this season is going so far!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:58 am

Have any of you seen Idiot Abroad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLXXe8GEpe0&feature=player_embedded

With Kean hahah.

Also just a word on Ferguson's 25th anniversary.........I don't like him in some respects but it's hard not to admire that. A remarkable achievement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premier League Thread
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next