Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premier League Thread

Go down 
+5
forza sampdoria
Toon_Army
forzaitalia
ancient milanista
aldair6
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

Premier League Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 am

An absolutely staggering decision by the FA not to punish that thug Callum Mcmanaman. Apparently it is more important to be nit-picky about the technicalities of the rules than to make it clear that potentially career ending tackles will not be tolerated. Un-fecking-believable.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 am

Couldn't agree more, mpc. The whole country sees a player get away with what could be a career threatening foul and the FA "can't" do anything about it. Of course they can.

I was watching it live and couldn't watch the replays because it made me feel sick.

And what message does it send to any kid watching?
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Paolo Di Canio is the new Sunderland manager. I see that it has led to David Miliband resigning his role at Sunderland.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
Paolo Di Canio is the new Sunderland manager. I see that it has led to David Miliband resigning his role at Sunderland.

Nothing to do with the fact that he is resigning as an mp to take up a role in New York with a charity at a salary of a reported $280,000 then?

Or am I being cynical?
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 am

My thoughts exactly. He wouldn't miss the chance to pretend that he is doing it for his beliefs though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Another stoppage time winner from Cisse. He is getting good at that trick!
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Mi piace calcio wrote:

Haha, can Burnley have him?

Mind in their last three matches they have drawn (scored 92') drawn (conceded 98'!!!!!!) and won (scored 91') although they were 2-1 up already in that.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Mi piace calcio wrote:

Some crazy scenes at the end.

Your game v Sunderland next week should be a cracker.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
Mi piace calcio wrote:

Some crazy scenes at the end.

Your game v Sunderland next week should be a cracker.

Yep. I can't wait to see what kind of mickey taking our fans come up with regarding Di Canio! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 am

Well the derby game was a bit depressing. Di Canio's arrival had the desired effect for Sunderland.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 am

Mi piace calcio wrote:
Well the derby game was a bit depressing. Di Canio's arrival had the desired effect for Sunderland.

Not to mention the trouble from the fans.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Despite Di Canio being a Laziale it makes a change to see someone with that passion on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm

This is getting ridiculous. A 6-0 defeat to liverpool. We are 5 points away from the drop zone and all the four teams below us have a game in hand. We have to get some points from our games against QPR and West Ham. We have Arsenal on the last day and I dont fancy our chances if we are still needing a result from that game to stay up.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:51 am

I think you'll stay up, but yeah it's clear you're in a big mess at the moment. 0-9 aggregate score in your last two home games.

Do you think Pardew can sort it? I'd imagine there's plenty who wouldn't mind seeing the back of him particularly after the last few weeks (two decent efforts v Benfica aside).
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:10 am

Villa and Sunderland tonight. What are the chances of 22 staying on the pitch?
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:29 am

^ Good prediction, Sessegnon sent off as Villa win 6-1 haha.

Newcastle down to 17th on GD now (massive swing in GD between them and Villa this weekend). Looking bleak for Wigan, which is a shame as I want them to stay up.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

I don't think it is Pardew's fault to be honest. I think we really overstretched ourselves with being in the Europa league. I'd rather we had been knocked out of the Europa league early and been further up the Premier League table than the situation we are in now. Sunderland didnt help us by losing to Villa last night either. It is going to be a nail biting last three games!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:52 am

Only signing one player last summer wasn't a good idea either. Although that said, a lot of your worst performances have come recently after all the Frenchies joined in January...
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Wigan 2 - 3 Swansea. If Wigan had won we would have have been in the bottom three. It is ridiculous that we are having to rely on other teams to do us a favour at this point of the season. We still aren't out of the woods yet. We need to beat QPR away in our next game.
Back to top Go down
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Well mpc if you can't do that.....................
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Quite. We couldn't have asked for an(on paper at least) easier game in which to save our own skin so I guess we will only have ourselves to blame if we dont do it.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:12 am

Wigan are banking on Norwich now IMO........surely Newcastle and Sunderland will get at least a point this weekend, taking them to 39. Can't see Wigan getting anything at Arsenal so think they'll only get to 38 max.

Wigan will have to hope Norwich lose at home to West Brom and Man City and that they can beat Villa on the final day to go above Norwich.

They're up against it now though. Big opportunity missed last night.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:02 pm

We are safe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:47 am

Aye, QPR are horrific though haha. Wigan have surely had it now, they gotta beat both Arsenal and Villa. Would be awesome if they could pull it off, especially after winning the cup on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Roberto Mancini has been sacked by Man City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Thread   Premier League Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premier League Thread
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next