Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Sampdoria Thread

Go down 
+3
Fratello D'Italia
forza sampdoria
ancient milanista
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:06 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
I am getting very anxious after yet another defeat to Uninese - it is like 2011 all over again!

and that's without mentioning the Blades!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:17 pm

ha a win at last, that's the double over Juve this season!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:27 am

I would love it if we did 3 on the spin and beat Juve yet again!

I might even plan to see a Juve game this year, in all the games I have seen Juve live they have never won a game. Last season I went to see Juve play Roma when Totti got the great goal.

How I love to see Juve fail:D 
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:03 am

3!!! Why not make it 4?

Joking apart, that first game could be very important for the whole season. Our team is young but it only really needs a confidence boost and good things could happen this season. A win against Juve would be a perfect start.

Have been watching a bit of the warm up games this pre-season. Samp look pretty good. Still think they could do with a playmaker though. Juve haven't really got going, could be a good time to play them.

I also have a feeling we could see a Samp style last minute biggish name signing towards the end of the transfer window.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:16 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:
3!!! Why not make it 4?

Joking apart, that first game could be very important for the whole season. Our team is young but it only really needs a confidence boost and good things could happen this season. A win against Juve would be a perfect start.

Have been watching a bit of the warm up games this pre-season. Samp look pretty good. Still think they could do with a playmaker though. Juve haven't really got going, could be a good time to play them.

I also have a feeling we could see a Samp style last minute biggish name signing towards the end of the transfer window.
I hope you are right and a major signing happens before the first game with Juve, I am a bit concerned that we are light upfront with Icardi's transfer to Inter. I saw the highlights of the game with OM at the weekend and although delighted to score four, we know it was only a friendly. Sere A will be a very different kettle of fish for sure!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:55 am

What score was it against Marseille?
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:57 am

forzaitalia wrote:
What score was it against Marseille?
4-3 to Samp.
Back to top Go down
Fratello D'Italia

Fratello D'Italia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
I hope you are right and a major signing happens before the first game with Juve, I am a bit concerned that we are light upfront with Icardi's transfer to Inter. I saw the highlights of the game with OM at the weekend and although delighted to score four, we know it was only a friendly. Sere A will be a very different kettle of fish for sure!

We are light upfront your right. Gabbiadini is a future full International IMHO. I'm not much of a fan of Eder to be honest but he seems to be working well with Gabbiadini so we'll have to see where that goes. Pozzi is Pozzi, can score goals but is ultimately nothing spectacular and Sansone is a mediocre back up at best.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that if one of Gabb or Eder gets injured we could be in serious trouble for goals. A last minute signing looks on the cards. I think we like to wait till the last minute to pick up a bargain or two from desperate clubs trying to offload quickly.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:11 am

Fratello D'Italia wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:
We are light upfront your right. Gabbiadini is a future full International IMHO. I'm not much of a fan of Eder to be honest but he seems to be working well with Gabbiadini so we'll have to see where that goes. Pozzi is Pozzi, can score goals but is ultimately nothing spectacular and Sansone is a mediocre back up at best.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that if one of Gabb or Eder gets injured we could be in serious trouble for goals. A last minute signing looks on the cards. I think we like to wait till the last minute to pick up a bargain or two from desperate clubs trying to offload quickly.
If the game against Juve is anything to go by, our forward line is even worse than I thought! It could be a long season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Sampdoria Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5