Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Sampdoria Thread

Go down 
+3
Fratello D'Italia
forza sampdoria
ancient milanista
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
Yep, good to have Samp back.

Wow - My work laptop has actually let me log in this time. I will be on here far more often now.

Great Samp victory and I am looking forard to watching Seria A football once again. Those games I went to last serason in Seria B was not the greatest quality of games I have seen.

Alos I can now watch samp on ESPN once again......far better than the internet!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:24 am

How come it didn't let you log in before, forzasamp?

Also need to get this thread moved to the Serie A section now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 am

Very Happy
forza sampdoria wrote:
forzaitalia wrote:

Wow - My work laptop has actually let me log in this time. I will be on here far more often now.

Great Samp victory and I am looking forard to watching Seria A football once again. Those games I went to last serason in Seria B was not the greatest quality of games I have seen.

Not too sure....Aldair thought it was something to do with my IP address?

I simply deleted my cookies and now it is letting me back in!

Yes lets move this thread to Seria A and rid ourselves of serie B for good hopefully.

Last edited by forza sampdoria on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aldair6
Admin
aldair6

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:09 am

There Samp are now officially in Serie A
Back to top Go down
http://www.calciouk.com
ancient milanista

ancient milanista

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
forzaitalia wrote:

Hope you don't get the sack - it might all be a ploy and big brother is watching you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 am

ancient milanista wrote:
forza sampdoria wrote:
forzaitalia wrote:

Also I can now watch samp on ESPN once again......far better than the internet!

Hope you don't get the sack - it might all be a ploy and big brother is watching you! Very Happy

ha ha I am sure they are doing that anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 am

Benitez linked with Samp - not sure about that one!

he was a bloody nightmare at Inter>

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/european/2012/0626/326594-benitez-is-in-talks-with-sampdoria/
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 am

He was indeed, he'd be quite a big name capture for you though, would signal some intent......although I can't see it happening (which may, or may not, be a good thing!)
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 pm

forzaitalia wrote:
He was indeed, he'd be quite a big name capture for you though, would signal some intent......although I can't see it happening (which may, or may not, be a good thing!)

He may have been proved correct in saying that the Inter team were passed it when he first came to Inter as it did turn out that way in the end....however they had just won the treble so man management surely had something to do with it I would guess.

Not sure he is suited to Serie A to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

Benitez has turned down the job apparently. Samp are setting their sights on Deschamps according to football italia website.
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 am

Would Deschamps leave Marseille for Samp? Fair play to them though, targetting a few bigger names. Just read that article on football italia, Iachini thinks the job is his!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 am

I think Deschamps would welcome the chance to get back into Italian football; league 1 with all due respect is not Serie A.

You have to wonder though if all this talk of a big name coach for Samp is just exactly that......just talk!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Samp are due to play Barca to mark the 20 years since the 1992 European Cup final.

http://www.football-italia.net/20401/sampdoria-confirm-barca-friendly

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Ferrara and Zola now on Samp coaching shortlist!

http://football-italia.net/20553/ferrara-and-zola-samp-list

Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 am

forza sampdoria wrote:
Ferrara and Zola now on Samp coaching shortlist!

http://football-italia.net/20553/ferrara-and-zola-samp-list

Confirmed its Ferrara.....how do we get from Benitez, Deschapms, Zola to Ferrara?

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

He'll have to do a much better job than he did at Juventus.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:47 am

forzaitalia wrote:
He'll have to do a much better job than he did at Juventus.
Yeah - he was awful for Juve, one of their lowest perfomances ever when Bayern beat them at home 4-0 or 4-1 or something a few years back. I think he may have got the sack the next day or so.

Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 am

4-1 I think. They were just all round rubbish. I think he got the sack after we beat them, Riise scored a header last minute, don't know if you remember.

You'll have to hope he's improved since then.
Back to top Go down
Mi piace calcio

Mi piace calcio

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 pm

It is a bit of a gamble. Samp would surely be better off with an experienced manager to make sure they establish themselves back in serie A. It would be catastrophic if this goes wrong and Samp slip back down to Serie B.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Mi piace calcio wrote:
It is a bit of a gamble. Samp would surely be better off with an experienced manager to make sure they establish themselves back in serie A. It would be catastrophic if this goes wrong and Samp slip back down to Serie B.

Yeah not too happy about this; we will just have to wait and see what happens! Hope we do live to regret this!
Back to top Go down
forzaitalia

forzaitalia

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 am

Is that Sergio Romero still at Samp?
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 am

forzaitalia wrote:
Is that Sergio Romero still at Samp?
yes mate he is still at Samp. not heard anything to say he will not be there next season!
PS
He played in a 9-0 win over Bardonecchia yesterday by all accounts! and was replaced by Da Costa in the second half.
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 am

http://www.goal.com/en/teams/italy/120/sampdoria

Samp handed one point deduction for role in match fixing!!!
Back to top Go down
forza sampdoria

forza sampdoria

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
vincenti

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 pm

forza sampdoria wrote:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/07/23/3259767/cassano-transfer-saga-will-be-a-nightmare-says-sampdoria

Cassano linked with move mack to Samp!!!
Can Milan afford to let him go? If it goes through your much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Sampdoria Thread   Official Sampdoria Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Sampdoria Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next